Page 69 of 73 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Devon Landale
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 80
    So the early access ended and the CE still hasn't arrived. Oh well...
    (0)

2. 06-25-2017 01:53 AM

Player
    Character
    Yehn'zi Panipahr
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    I put in a ticket with email support because my character was trapped in Kugane after early access ending before my collector's edition came, and they moved my character to Gridania so I was at least able to log in. If you're trapped by early access ending, you might at least be able to at least log in!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Lucifer Mourningstar
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 63
    Quote Originally Posted by sarehptar View Post
    I put in a ticket with email support because my character was trapped in Kugane after early access ending before my collector's edition came, and they moved my character to Gridania so I was at least able to log in. If you're trapped by early access ending, you might at least be able to at least log in!
    Really?! I just spent 40min in the chat queue and they told me they could absolutely not move my character... D:

I guess I should email them again, then... But that's really frustrating. They said that there was nothing I could do but wait, and then at the end of the chat they asked "you good to go?" .... I was livid
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Yehn'zi Panipahr
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by andlucifer View Post
    Really?! I just spent 40min in the chat queue and they told me they could absolutely not move my character... D:

I guess I should email them again, then... But that's really frustrating. They said that there was nothing I could do but wait, and then at the end of the chat they asked "you good to go?" .... I was livid
    I went to the Customer Service page linked from the main page of the Lodestone, selected In-Game then Game Master Services, named my message "Character trapped in Kugane" and stated in my message the name of my character and world, as well as what had happened (trapped due to early access ending before my physical copy arrived, physical copy not due to arrive for another two days, please move my character to a HW or ARR area so I can at least play).

It took about an hour and a half, but I got back a message over email apologizing for the inconvenience and stating that they had moved my character back to my most recent home point and then I was able to log in without any issue.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Devon Landale
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 80
    Now the package has moved back from Montreal (close to where I live) to Miami. This is really ridiculous. Anyone got any info from Square over this?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Selitha Mewrilah
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 66
    Similar tale of postal / store / lack-of-support-responsiveness limbo here.

Preordered first day, but the shipping address I used had the wrong zipcode. I updated my address on the SQEX online store but apparently in the fine print it says you have to cancel and reorder for shipping address changes to take effect. Cancel? For a limited edition? 4 months after preordering?
    So now the post office returned the package to the sender so my tracking number is useless.
    The SQEX online store has no contact as far as I can tell apart from email and the submit request form.
    Only response I've received from them is a form letter with nothing useful in it.

Any ideas what to do at this point? Early access is over, don't have the SB key. Stuck. Really quite frustrated.
    (1)
    Last edited by kilanash; 06-27-2017 at 08:08 AM.

Player
    Character
    Lucifer Mourningstar
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 63
    Quote Originally Posted by DevonLandale View Post
    Now the package has moved back from Montreal (close to where I live) to Miami. This is really ridiculous. Anyone got any info from Square over this?
    Mine is currently in Montreal, or so they claim; it has been since ~9:50AM on Friday morning. Canada Post said it could take up to four days in customs alone. My package wasn't shipped until the 21st...

Edit: So far if contacted Square Enix just says there's nothing they can do, we have to wait, and they're not particularly sorry at all. I'm not sure if that will change.

Any other Canadians stuck waiting for their physical?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Devon Landale
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by andlucifer View Post
    Mine is currently in Montreal, or so they claim; it has been since ~9:50AM on Friday morning. Canada Post said it could take up to four days in customs alone. My package wasn't shipped until the 21st...

Edit: So far if contacted Square Enix just says there's nothing they can do, we have to wait, and they're not particularly sorry at all. I'm not sure if that will change.

Any other Canadians stuck waiting for their physical?
    mine's travelling. there's no way the address was wrong cause it's the same i had saved on the store (and i do order stuff there from time to time).

Look at the mess.

(0)

Player
    Character
    Y'kayah Tia
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Svalitz View Post
    I tried calling support and they said nothing could be done until I received the package.

I'm furious because I pre-ordered the PS4 CE back in JANUARY (first day it was announced), and paid $45 for "priority shipping" from the SE NA shop, and they didn't even send it out till the 20th!

HOW is this OK that I spent $245 on this damn expansion, and now I'm getting kicked out?
    I could maybe understand if it had been a third party retailer who was late on shipping, but when it's from their own store and they couldn't get the expansions sent out on time, they should have made allowances for that.

The three day grace period from the 20th to the 23rd that early access still worked were supposed to cover a reasonable time for people to receive and register their copies. But when their own store was late sending them out, making many customers unable to get it by then, that grace period should have been extended longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Falazure View Post
    locking your paying customers out of content because we are unable to register a code is absurd, we paid for the game, you know we did (early access code issuance)
    Actually, no, they don't know it. The early access code only indicates that you'd ordered the game, not that you bought it, nor whether you'll use it for the same account if you did buy it.

So eventually, they'll need a code that says the full expansion has been purchased and for this particular account. (Their failure is in not allowing enough time for that to happen, not in insisting it has to happen.)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Devon Landale
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 80
    So after talking to SE's chat support it all got sorted out. They enabled it so I can play. I don't know how long it'll take for the CE to arrive, but at least it's great to be able to do the new content again.
    (0)

12. 06-28-2017 03:26 AM

Page 69 of 73 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 ... LastLast