Player
    Character
    Tseren Shiame
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by KrytosFallaran View Post
    It's already included and nothing else is needed to be done on your part.
    It's strange, I don't see any changes at my mogstation. Preordered SB for PS4 about a month ago and on my mogstation it still looks like I didn't purchase anything at all...
    Anxiety ;;
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Krytos Fallaran
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by ReiShiame View Post
    It's strange, I don't see any changes at my mogstation. Preordered SB for PS4 about a month ago and on my mogstation it still looks like I didn't purchase anything at all...
    Anxiety ;;
    It's already been taken care of. If you ordered through the PlayStation store your account is flagged as having ordered it and nothing else is required on your part but if you ordered through the Square store you would have received an e-mail with instructions on what to do.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Vidrian Ilathiel
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    For someone who doesn't really understand graphic cards and the like and how one compares to another, and thus has no idea if he could run Stormblood, could you or someone else explain how much higher the system requirements for Stormblood are, compared to HW.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Downfall Deadbeat
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 48
    If i order the physical CE, will it be in my mail the same day i can play stormblood? Or will i need to wait for the mail in order to play
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Arty Highbrush
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    You will have a few days after launch to play, but will have to put in your game code the moment your shipment arrives. Since physical versions launch around launch date, they do give us those few days for the game to arrive, so we can still enjoy it. I believe HW was like a week after launch, where people could still play without their game keys bound to their account.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Astriana Seule
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 80
    In regards to pre-ordering the normal, Windows version digital copy from Amazon:

Am I supposed to get an email with a preorder code to enter in the mogstation? I heard there was a fiasco with Amazon not releasing the early access codes for HW until it was released.

This decides whether or not I pull my preorder and make my purchase at the mogstation instead. I apologize if this has already been answered.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Y'kayah Tia
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Tillie View Post
    In regards to pre-ordering the normal, Windows version digital copy from Amazon:

Am I supposed to get an email with a preorder code to enter in the mogstation? I heard there was a fiasco with Amazon not releasing the early access codes for HW until it was released.
    Yes, you're supposed to.

(With the Heavensward ones, Amazon took a long time to get the issue with their pre-order codes sorted out, but I think they all managed to get out by the time early access started. It was cutting it really close, though. I ordered mine from them May 14th 2015 and didn't get a pre-order code until June 17th. Early Access started June 19th.)

Hopefully, they won't take that long this time around. But if you've ordered from them and haven't gotten a pre-order code, I'd recommend checking with their customer service about it.
    (0)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Vidrian View Post
    For someone who doesn't really understand graphic cards and the like and how one compares to another, and thus has no idea if he could run Stormblood, could you or someone else explain how much higher the system requirements for Stormblood are, compared to HW.
    I expect at least a 20% fps slowdown in new areas and about 5-10% everywhere due the new UI.
    (0)

11. 03-24-2017 06:44 AM

Page 30 of 73 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast