Player
    Character
    Sailysium Leingod
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90

Suggestion with the Battle Hall

So I tested out the new way of doing tournaments with player in the battle hall. I am hoping i'm not the only one who had to wander around in the room for a minute or two to figure out how to enter into the random match queue. I'm thinking to avoid confusion for players wanting to queue up for their first tournament match that the npcs to enter should be moved to the center of the room next to the Overseer or at least by the Tournament Recordkeeper (if not just flat out adding the option those main npcs themselves). The Hall Overseer does mention to talk to the assistants. But I find it a little odd that they are placed in the edge corners of the room. It seems as though some players are queueing in but only challenging npcs without realizing you have to talk to the assistants in the corners of the place to enter the player queue, based on my experience.
    (0)
    Last edited by Sailysium; 01-20-2017 at 12:53 PM.

Player
    Character
    Suzuran Shiraishi
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 90
    I agree. As I oftentimes skip text on things I've done many times before, I occasionally miss out things when there are changes, because I'm not thinking, I guess. It took me about 10 minutes to figure out, "Wait, maybe I just need to talk to that new NPC in the corner that I haven't seen before."

I have also seen other people ask in Say, so it isn't just us.
    (0)
    Last edited by Holy-chan; 01-28-2017 at 07:22 AM.