Character
    Rosencrantz Lockhart
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 50

Callback Campaign Email not arriving

Hello,

Sorry if this isn't the right place, but I'm willing to post this anywhere so me (and lots of other redditors) can get a response from SE on this since no one seems to be sure.

Right at the starting day of the campaign I sent out the "invite to return" to my friends that were elligible. Until now, no email. Not even one of them received it yet. I did read the rules and how the campaign would work, being sent one day per week and stuff, but come on, today is thursday and still nothing? No mail stuck on filters, spam or anything. People really wanted to play the game, but now that it's taking that long to even RECEIVE the email, plus the time they'll take to download the whole game, most of them are bummed out. And specially those friends who played the free login period at the end of the year and now aren't elligible to the campaign.

Smells like bad planning to me.
    (2)
    Last edited by rosencrantzz; 01-19-2017 at 09:50 PM.

Player
    Character
    Leon Amentia
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 52
    Quote Originally Posted by rosencrantzz View Post
    Hello,

Sorry if this isn't the right place, but I'm willing to post this anywhere so me (and lots of other redditors) can get a response from SE on this since no one seems to be sure.

Right at the starting day of the campaign I sent out the "invite to return" to my friends that were elligible. Until now, no email. Not even one of them received it yet. I did read the rules and how the campaign would work, being sent one day per week and stuff, but come on, today is thursday and still nothing? No mail stuck on filters, spam or anything. People really wanted to play the game, but now that it's taking that long to even RECEIVE the email, plus the time they'll take to download the whole game, most of them are bummed out. And specially those friends who played the free login period at the end of the year and now aren't elligible to the campaign.

Smells like bad planning to me.
    I'd love to join here and have some kind of clarification too. My best mate is waiting since the patch hit and is about to resub, but of course we are waiting with that 'cus of the campaigns feather rewards. It's kind of annoying that there is no concrete date when the mails hit though. Would love a reply of the FFXIV Team.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Xeno Lockheart
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    I'm in the same boat as well. Lots are waiting to come back with this feature and literally just twiddling thumbs every evening. No news on when they should expect the email?
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Gwenllian Stardancer
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    Same. I sent one to my husband the first day and another to my brother yesterday. Both qualify as far as I know. I did read the emails will be sent once a week but when?
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Fahrenheit Desalier
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 68
    Same here, put in to have a friend return a few days ago and he hasn't gotten any email - I think it would be helpful if there was a concrete way to tell if they were going to get an invite back.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Wolf Ghaladia
    World
    Kujata
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Same is happening to me. The friend that I invited haven't had his account active since September 2016 but he never receive any e-mail.
    (0)
    Common sense is not so common anymore.