Player
    Character
    Nain Rouge
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 60

2 tickets for sale to EU FanFest ' -')b

Hey! So a few months back when I purchased my FanFest tickets I accidentally got 2 extra ones that I have no use for, so if anyone is still interested in going to the FanFest (since the official tickets sold out) please reply to this thread so we can exchange emails and the sort. Also it is possible for the ticket information(s) to be changed into your name(s), and so provided you have a matching ID with you, you will be able to enter the FanFest area.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nadim Yaeger
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 60
    Hey I'd be very interested in purchasing a single ticket from you. I was last minute planning on going only to discover they were sold out.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ecna Don'vella
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    OMG I have been looking the entire day to find some tickets. I would purchase the last one from you if thats ok for a good price O.O ( my heart if beating right now)
    (0)
    Last edited by Ecna; 01-20-2017 at 05:49 AM.

Player
    Character
    Ecna Don'vella
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    They are selling the tickets now again on event site again. So I pass, bought them over there.
    (0)

Community Rep EU_Community_Team's Avatar
    Closing this thread as tickets are non-transferable and cannot be resold. ID will be checked at registration and the name on ID and ticket must match.
    If the ticket and ID do not match up, you will not be allowed to enter the event.

As a reminder, all ticket sales are final. Please ensure all of your plans are in order before purchasing any tickets.

That said, don't forget that limited extra tickets are available for the European Fan Fest. If you're interested in attending, make sure not to miss the opportunity to get your tickets! Details on our official website.
    (5)