Character
    Neihel Thish
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhexos View Post
    Hey everyone,

As we've been getting a lot of questions asking when the Garo collaboration would end, we wanted to share some comments made Yoshida during the recent 3.5 Patch note reading broadcast. He mentioned the event is set as a long-term event, which is over 6 months long, and it will last even after the release of 4.0!

You'll have enough time to collect a full set of gear, and work towards the mounts!
    quote I found on the forums, it's not permanent
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Bekashi Arakawa
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Neihel View Post
    quote I found on the forums, it's not permanent
    You know what's over 6 months and after the release of 4.0? Infinity.

For the armoire issue, it's the same problem we've had with PVP glamour since it was introduced. I've got a dozen sets sitting on my retainers. It would be amazing if we could put all PVP gear in the amoire.
    That said, at least this issue isn't quite as bad as it used to be. With Wolf Mark rewards increased, gear costs decreased and PVP queue times actually reasonable (for the time being), I'll feel a lot more comfortable tossing out old sets, knowing that it won't take me months to earn them back.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Renard Lefeuvre
    World
    Yojimbo
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 60
    As the materia slots don't actually work in any meaningful way now (only active in PVP... except disabled in PVP) would anyone mind if they were removed in exchange for armoire storage?

I don't mind normal PVP gear being unstorable since it's easy to buy back but here they are actively encouraging people to get a complete set for achievements and titles and they split some nigh-identical pieces into separate sets. Normally I only buy a few sets for my main jobs so the storage problem isn't so bad.
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Rehgar Earthfury
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60
    I think they troll us. Ok, they never told it is permanemt but they never told it is temporary too. They never announce ending time, that it crazy for collabo "event" that they must plan already. "It will last even after the release of 4.0" can mean it will be always in game too. I think they make us think it limited and must farm it quickly soon as possible before it gone. If they plan it to temporary event, it should can put in armoire from start same as yokai and other event. No reason for make it can't put in armoire when they told us all event gear can put in armoire immidiatly without waiting fo patch.
    (1)
    Last edited by Kemonologist; 01-21-2017 at 04:07 AM.

Player
    Character
    Plague Doctor
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 60
    So I see they've said nothing still...lol I'm running out of space for all this stuff.
    (6)

Friend/recruitment code for special items and things (use before paying first sub) 2GT8H5RS (updated) info on items here http://sqex.to/Cz9

Player
    Character
    N'yuuki Nekohmi
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 60
    This many unique/limited time armour sets and no way to store them short of buying more retainers... ridiculous. It's becoming apparent that SE's solution is to get us to buy more space.

SE needs a glamour system like WOW or Diablo. Or alternatively let us store sets in the armoire if we have collected the full set. #annoyed
    (10)

Hello, everyone~

We'd like to give you an update as we've been receiving a lot of requests globally for this.

As this is a long-term event, we want to ensure players have ample time to collect, as well as repurchase these items again.
    For this reason, there are currently no plans to make it so players can store these items in the armoire.

However, we do understand the request and want to make these items available after the collaborative event has concluded, so we're currently looking into making these items available via the Calamity Salvager.
    We're planning to implement this so players will be able to repurchase the Garo-related weapon, head, body, hands, legs, and feet equipment once they have obtained the achievement for obtaining the full gear set of the respective job.

With that said, since the belt and accessories are not part of the requirement for the achievement, you will not be able to repurchase them from the Calamity Salvager.

Again, thank you for your feedback and we hope you enjoy the Garo collaboration for the rest of its duration!
    (46)
    Aya "Sicycre" Montoya - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Eva Gamirdren
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    Thank you.
    (1)

9. 02-03-2017 06:20 AM
    Reason
    Bah, didn't read everything earlier.

Player
    Character
    Colleen Whateley
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicycre View Post
    Hello, everyone~

We'd like to give you an update as we've been receiving a lot of requests globally for this.

As this is a long-term event, we want to ensure players have ample time to collect, as well as repurchase these items again.
    For this reason, there are currently no plans to make it so players can store these items in the armoire.

However, we do understand the request and want to make these items available after the collaborative event has concluded, so we're currently looking into making these items available via the Calamity Salvager.
    We're planning to implement this so players will be able to repurchase the Garo-related weapon, head, body, hands, legs, and feet equipment once they have obtained the achievement for obtaining the full gear set of the respective job.

With that said, since the belt and accessories are not part of the requirement for the achievement, you will not be able to repurchase them from the Calamity Salvager.

Again, thank you for your feedback and we hope you enjoy the Garo collaboration for the rest of its duration!
    So as it currently stands in 3.51 the ring, bracelet, earrings, and choker are all glamorable. Since we won't be able to buy them again, does that mean that I need to spend 4 (20) inventory slots just in case I ever want to glamor them again? (I had originally thought that they were roll locked, they aren't)

If the devs really have no intention of letting us use the armoire for the:

65 armor pieces
    13 weapons
    20 accessories
    7 belts

105 separate pieces of garo gear in total
    (^that's more than half a retainer atm)
    Yes I'm ocd, yes I did count/get both sets of gender pieces, yes I did get the 7 belts. No matter how long this temporary event is, its still temporary (ocd).

Could you at least make it so that the people who earned the title of "Makai Master" have access to buying all 105 pieces in the future? I will leave the matter of currently requiring all combat jobs to be at 60 to get said achievement to someone else.
    (20)
    Last edited by darkwithless; 02-03-2017 at 07:05 AM.

Player
    Character
    Talya Andor
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 60
    I've actually had to discard some items after getting the title for that job. I have NO room. And neither do my retainers.
    (5)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast