(10)

Player
    Character
    Aelin Alvered
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    Huzzah! Ya'll will hopefully get your stubble!

I wonder when he comments on the genderlock outrage though, he did say they were writing up a statement after the Tokyo fanfest.
    I suppose they won't because they want to keep their door open?
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Elja Djt-dvre
    World
    Sagittarius
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmanellain View Post
    Huzzah! Ya'll will hopefully get your stubble!

I wonder when he comments on the genderlock outrage though, he did say they were writing up a statement after the Tokyo fanfest.
    If they will give an answer, it will not be earlier than LL or 5.0 release, imo. They are too busy now.
    (2)
    Last edited by Halivel; 05-07-2019 at 09:35 PM. Reason: typo

Player
    Character
    Thurien Storme
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    Stubble is Manly, please look forward to it!

(2)

Character
    Matthieu Desrosiers
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    I'm glad to see the stubble has been acknowledged officially! Hopefully we get it as soon as the launch of 5.0.

Quote Originally Posted by Emmanellain View Post
    At best, we're likely to just get an announcement that it 'might' happen. I doubt that they will confirm that it is happening for a number of reasons, since adding the missing genders is a very large undertaking and something likely to be saved for the launch of a future expansion as a major selling point.

I'm also increasingly convinced that a lot of what is posted here, even in regards to controversies, simply does not reach the ears of the development team in the first place.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Mimiji Miji
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    It's kind of weird that he wasn't aware that Western Fans wanted more facial hair options until this interview, especially with how vocal some people are about it... >3>
    (17)

Player
    Character
    Elan Centauri
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimilu View Post
    It's kind of weird that he wasn't aware that Western Fans wanted more facial hair options until this interview, especially with how vocal some people are about it... >3>
    Perhaps there really is something to the theory that a lot of things get lost in translation. Or maybe things just don't get passed along at all. Considering he travels across the globe for Fanfest though I would think that he would be aware of at least some player requests.
    (14)
    Last edited by Vahlnir; 05-08-2019 at 01:40 AM.

Player
    Character
    Krokov Reynall
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    I wonder if when they'll release the x-pac video for shadowbringers probly not till after live letter us month but we'll see.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Wubrant Drakesbane
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Vahlnir View Post
    Perhaps there really is something to the theory that a lot of things get lost in translation. Or maybe things just don't get passed along at all. Considering he travels across the globe for Fanfest though I would think that he would be aware of at least some player requests.
    I imagine the feedback gets passed to the appropriate teams and sometimes not through him until later. Like he approves of an idea from the team itself that the team may have vetted previously from feedback, so to him sometimes it's from his team and not from us. Just as a "maybe" example, a while back I had asked for a winged Paladin skill that had players hide in their wings for protection (battle effects weren't quite what I described, fair enough, but we did get a winged skill with an area behind it that protected lol). Now of course it could just be coincidence but if it wasn't then that skill was a thing Yoshida was talking about how he was a bit shocked when he first heard of it from the battle team.

It also might be he's just really good at playing coy (has an idea of what we're thinking but pretends not to sometimes), has level 100 speech lol.
    (5)
    Last edited by Shougun; 05-08-2019 at 01:58 AM. Reason: english hard plz sned halp

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast