Bard Lv 90
    (0)

Character
    Shinigami Zetta
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Thanks for the link but looks like it varies by server and times seem to be off as well.seems to be more of a RNG at times.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    I'shtola Maqa
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    I have done over 7 dungeon runs @ Roboust light and just 1 Sigil is lit up blinking really fast.
    This seems like it will be similar grind to the stage of atma Relic that we needed light.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Chris Corona
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    I got a question though. How much "Aether" do you get per tier? Also how many do you need in total to get all 10 runes on the Anima maxed out to upgrade it? I keep on seeing people talk about doing 20 dungeon runs and that's can't be right. I am doing the A1S runs and I've already gotten 2 runes lit up and the 3rd one starting to blink, but that took like 6 - 8 runs? I can't see this being done in 20 - 25 runs with Robust aether.

Though anyway does anyone know?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Antoine Lenheim
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by VirusChris View Post
    I got a question though. How much "Aether" do you get per tier? Also how many do you need in total to get all 10 runes on the Anima maxed out to upgrade it? I keep on seeing people talk about doing 20 dungeon runs and that's can't be right. I am doing the A1S runs and I've already gotten 2 runes lit up and the 3rd one starting to blink, but that took like 6 - 8 runs? I can't see this being done in 20 - 25 runs with Robust aether.

Same question. I am doing A1S runs too but from 7 runs with sturdy i only got 1 rune, only difference is that it's blinking faster.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Laike Cousland
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    Why does it seem like all the good lights only come from savage? The whole point of me doing a relic was ive never been able to get any savage done....
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hiro Azumi
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 74
    I completed mine today, was already at 2 runes, took exactly 102 A1S completions to get the remaining 8 runes, was a mix of sturdy and robust.

@Laike I appreciate some people like to steer clear of savage content but A1S is just pure dps for 3 minutes, dodge aoes and it's done, with people's current ilvls plus the echo it is so easy. Simular to how people just DPS LoA from the CT raids now, very few mechs you actually have to follow at all. If you want to farm it quickly I'd recommend giving it a go, only issue is it still takes alot of runs to complete all runes.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Akra Myastan
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by VirusChris View Post

Mr. Happy has a video that gives the values for each density type you receive and how much you need overall. Not gonna post the values here in case it violates ToS to do so.
    (0)
    Were we born to fight and die? Sacrificed for one huge lie?
    Are we heroes keeping peace?
    Or are we weapons?
    Pointed at the enemy so someone else can claim a victory?

Player
    Character
    I'shtola Maqa
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Apparently according to friends Frontlines is always Roboust more or less,
    i have mainly been doing dungeons and Alex (normal) for Relic @ Roboust light and just not 1 have a 2nd sigil starting to blink. So yes some have said this is much quicker then the previous Relic but i question it very much.
    Issue with just going the dungeon route ( i watch light windows from reddit) is queue times are so damn long as caster, hell even Expert Roulette now days is 30+mins most times
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kane Blackstone
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
    From what I've done so far, it only works on a dungeon run. A trial did not contribute.

Likewise, 2 dungeon runs caused one of my Runes to light up. If the pattern continues, 2 dungeons per rune, it will take 20 dungeon runs to max out the density,
    I wish it were 2/rune. It takes me about 10 A1s runs per rune.

Looking for something faster it takes way too long to get a party together and can't keep one together for more than 15-20 runs.
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast