Character
    Goodall Curie
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Renius View Post
    You can resize by clicking the window and pressing CTRL button + home
    Wrong kind of resize, I mean being able to pull the bottom down so you can see more of the list at once, like this mockup:
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Zetsumei Tsunarashi
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    One change that I think would help is to make the cross-world option unchecked by default.

I think a lot of people just make their PFs using mostly the default options. Especially the ones that are just a comment. There is a lot of PFs that show up, such as people offering to sell things, where you can't even fulfill their request outside of their own server. So if the default option was to make the PF show up only on your own server, you might see less of these showing up in the cross-world list.
    (2)
    Last edited by Zetsumei_Tsunarashi; 02-10-2017 at 02:31 AM.

Player
    Character
    Altanas Aidendale
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    It would be nice if you could flip the list either ascending or descending in time remaining. At the moment you have to refresh and scroll down to find the newest parties scrolling past all the ones I didnt want to join everytime.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Y'kayah Tia
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 50
    It would be nice if the category buttons (dungeon, guildhest, raid, PvP, Hunt, etc) acted as checkboxes rather than radio buttons. Let us select any combination of them we're interested in rather than just selecting one at a time or "All". (Include "check all" and "clear all" buttons as shortcuts, but let us then check individual categories we're interested in or un-check individual categories we're not interested in.)
    (1)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2