Player
    Character
    Sailysium Leingod
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    Best: Sohr Kai
    Love the music, bosses, and the aesthetic of the place.

Worst: Hullbreaker Hard
    The second boss pisses me off so much.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Renary Devarian
    World
    Ravana
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Best:The Aurum Vale, literally the only dungeon to offer a decent challenge, and teamwork/coordination

Worst: don't really have one
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Yuri' Lowell
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 70
    Best: The Vault, Xelphatol and Baelsar's Wall (i like the music).

Worst: Neverreap (music isn't bad but the tornado is annoying) and Hullbreaker isle (Hard).
    (0)
    Last edited by DarkLink09; 01-19-2017 at 08:34 AM.

Player
    Character
    Thalia Beckford
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    For just HW, my favorites are Gubal HM, Antitower, and Hullbreaker HM. For those I cringe on getting, The Vault and Saint Mocianne's.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sera Malqir
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    I can't make up my mind if I love the more challening and interesting dungeons for being more engaging and fun than the others,
    or hate them the most for dragging on and on and wasting so much of my time in roulette..xD

Like for example, whenever I get dropped into the Vault, I sigh in resignation, knowing how long it will take to go through it again.
    But then you have dungeons like Sohm Al (hard) where you are out in 7 minutes, but it doesn't feel like you actually did anything but burn some trash..?

My favorite HW dungeon is The Aery. Everything, from the story significance, the visuals, the boss mechanics, even the unique ideas for trash mobs..it's all right up my alley
    Closely followed by The Vault, Neverreap and Arboretum, which are all visually very unique and pleasing, have fun mechanics, cool bosses and feel like I achieved something by beating it.

My least favorite HW dungeon is...Dusk Vigil or Great Gubal Library (normal). They are both just dragging on forever, and the mechanics at the bosses aren't even fun. There is So. Much. Trash. between each boss,
    and because you get synced to a really crappy level/gear level, everything takes forever to die x_X No cool HW skills in Dusk Vigil yet, no OP gear in Gubal. Both are just "run through a boring, man-made building", too *sigh*
    I also dislike Xelphatol and Sohm Al (HM) a lot, because they are just so boring and easy, but at least the pain is over quickly since you can do big pulls without artificial stops and burn bosses down without bothering with mechanics.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kvietok Cholla
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Best: Hard to say, I like most dungeons. But Fractal Continuum is nice.

Worst: Neverreap. Long, boring, without challenge and last boss with tornados is just awful for a caster.

And in general I really do not like any fights where boss diseaper during the fight or is untargetable.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Gemina Lunarian
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    I haven't done any 3.0 dungeons yet, but only two away from having all the ARR ones done. Of these:

Best: Tam-Tara Deepcroft HM. Edda. That is all that has to be said.

Worst: Copperbell Mines HM. I really hate this effin dungeon. I'd rather eat rusty nails. Why? Everyone, and I do mean everyone struggles with the first two bosses. I couldn't even imagine doing this instance when people did it at much lower item levels. Bravo to all of you!
    (0)

How I came to be by the side of the chosen, and the moments we've sewn.
    This soul. Its attachment to all living things. The love they have known.
    Oh Warrior of light if only you could hear,
    just how closely I hold you dear.

Player
    Character
    Onyx' Xyno
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 80
    Sohm (hard) is one, of the worst designed dungeons. It is just a boring corridor with mobs. But a like music in there very much
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Goodall Curie
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Best: Sohr Khai. Difficulty seems fine and overall just a very good dungeon.

Worst: Hullbreaker (hard). Far too easy and rather dull. Final boss is a bit fun, but still not enough to save the overall impression. First "boss" feels like a drag.
    (0)
    Last edited by S-r-ex; 01-23-2017 at 08:37 PM.

Player
    Character
    Erilsa Leadleaf
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 90
    Best: Probably pharos in it's time, trash had varied attacks which made use for silences/stun, some optional loot rooms, bosses you might wanted to save stuns on. Couple of the bosses do not mesh well with overgearing though.

Worst: Toto-rak, it had branching paths and you could have practical use for sleep on one of the bosses, but constant camera adjustment with how cramped it was annoyed me on top of the usual low level hotbar tedium. Haukke HM and it's eyesore red tint also annoyed me.
    (0)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast