Page 56 of 66 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Izayoi Niwa
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 65
    I am a little bothered by the fact that Koji completely botched this question during the Q&A... no one was asking for an underwear slot, so I am not sure why they even thought that was what the question meant. Does anyone know if there's a way to bring attention to that mistake?
    (19)

Player
    Character
    Fawkes Macleod
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    I'm not entirely sure Koji messed up the question. I think he said something about using the pantalettes with all races. I assume Yoshi misunderstood what pantalettes meant.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Izayoi Niwa
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 65
    True enough. I only hope that someone tried to clarify it, since that question got completely misconstrued in its entirety.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Scarlet Dagger
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 60
    that is what i got confused with too. but at the end, Yoshi P did said that they could make copies of these designs and make them into glam. so finger cross they do this.
    (2)

Character
    Lexia Lightress
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    The reason the question got messed up is cause there been other threads asking to wear other races underwear that out numbered this thread.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lukh'a Lybhica
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 66
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexia View Post
    The reason the question got messed up is cause there been other threads asking to wear other races underwear that out numbered this thread.
    But those threads are about the hempen sets, which should be obvious since the white base underwear is the same for everyone, so why would we want to use other race's versions when they're exactly the same?

Maybe Yoshida was trolling. I mean, it wouldn't be the first time.
    (2)

Character
    Celeste Eidolon
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 70
    I made a topic to bring awareness to the Q&A translation error here: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...ng-Hempen-sets.

Going to take a lot for them to look at the forums again
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Momoe Izayoi
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwashi View Post
    All gear has separate models for each race
    Actually, 9 times out of 10, it's only Lalafell & male Roegadyns that get separate racial models. Any concessions made are for Elezen/Miqo'te ears, or Miqo'te/Au Ra tails.
    (0)

Hello again, Eorzeans.

We appreciate your continued feedback on the subject of unlocking the variances in appearance of the Hempen set across all races.

It looks like an overwhelming majority of you are very interested in this! As such, we have forwarded this feedback to the development team. In response, they would like to let you know that they are considering this for a future update!
    (45)
    Chenin "Luxpheras" Matthews - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Kosmos Meishou
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxpheras View Post
    Hello again, Eorzeans.

We appreciate your continued feedback on the subject of unlocking the variances in appearance of the Hempen set across all races.

It looks like an overwhelming majority of you are very interested in this! As such, we have forwarded this feedback to the development team. In response, they would like to let you know that they are considering this for a future update!
    Huge thanks for this. I know that my characters, as well as those of my wife and son will rejoice at this.
    (4)
    Kosmos: "Hi guys, no speed run, and please get every chest...."
    Random party member: "KILL the heretic...!!!
    "Escape reality, live the fantasy!" - Louisoix Leveilleur

In my day we just played the game. If we liked it we bought it. If we didn't then we didn't. And we didn't give 2 asses about how it was made. Videogames were a passtime... not a job or social crusade. You kids may wanna try that. ~ ErikMynhier

Page 56 of 66 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 ... LastLast