Page 69 of 109 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Kazela Arniman
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    I may be one of the few playing Highlander that would rather have any of the other race’s hempen camise tops instead of the one highlanders get. Not the end of the world if this never happens, though.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Ast Eryut
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayleta View Post
    It seems like they forgot about this... I do hope it makes it into the game at some point.
    It can't be done without listing all the race glamours individually for every race.
    Let's use roe hempen gear, you'd have to list it as roegadyn hempen camisse (lala), roegadyn hempen camisse (elezen) and repeat the same for every combination because race gear uses different sliders than other gear. It's why they're the only gear that follow the sliders you chose in character creation.

They would have to remake these hempen gear for a 1 size fits all like all of xiv's gear which will look VERY different from the original hempen gear which is is very specific to that race's measurements.

It's why we should push them to make all gear based on race and their measurements instead of 1 size fits all. The better mmos lock all glamour to races and avoid doing 1 size fits all.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Luna Luorc'a
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    Hope its in at 4.2 ^^" i keep waiting it ^^"
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Ina Dai
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 80
    This so badly. I love the way it looks on lala and tried it on my aura.... it is okay from the back but.... just looks like you stole it straight from a lala and tried wearing it :/
    (2)

Player
    Character
    X'rho Haku
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 54
    Still holding out for this. I realize it might be some work to remodel them all for each race, but its fine. As for naming them, all they'd have to do is rename each style from hempen underwear to "hempen (other word for underwear)" and if anyone can drag out a bunch of arcane, unused words for underwear, its Square. I never knew there were so damn many words for pants until I played this game. -_-
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Skaenborn Kelthyrtsyn
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Alma_karma View Post
    This so badly. I love the way it looks on lala and tried it on my aura.... it is okay from the back but.... just looks like you stole it straight from a lala and tried wearing it :/
    Roegadyns (males at least) look like they stole the midlander shirt so it doesn’t fit
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Evermillion Mariposa
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    I just hope they model them to each races specific range of proportions. The bust slider seems arguably irrelevant these days when it feels like the armor determines the size of your bust and not the other way around.
    (5)

Character
    Tanuki Crash
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 70
    This would be awesome if they created a system like GW2 where all cosmetics were saved instead of kept as a physical item. Unlock it on an alt, use it on your main.

I do remember in Star Wars Galaxies a preorder item was a pair of sunglasses. You could click the sunglasses and a drop down menu showed up, then you selected one of 3 models. So it was basically one item that had 3 models attached to it and the player was able to select which one they used.

For Hempen it could work like that. Click hempen item, drop down menu showing races, and then it selects that model.

I would even be happy if this showed up on the Mogstation, I doubt they would ever put that much effort into an item which brings in zero money.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Scarlet Dagger
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    I wish they would do something about this...they said they would bring them in a future patch since March of last year before SB. When will it be SE? Will it be in the game, or the shop or there some way around it like this new glam dresser? Can we please have these SE, a lot of people would love to have the option to choose any of these hempen for their character and not lock behind race lock.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Scarlet Dagger
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    i hope we hear soon on this ^^
    (4)

Page 69 of 109 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 ... LastLast