Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Character
    Man Dudez
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 90
    I've been knocking these out this week and this is what you need from the ones that I have done so far:

GSM: You're able to skip 10 crafts here so take your pick. This was the first one I did under the assumption that you'd have to check 100% of everything so I dumped a fair bit of gil in to making all of those housing walls that no one buys so you can't recoup your gil by selling them.

ALC: This is the most forgiving so far. I count 13 items that I skipped. You can knock out a ton of check marks if you do all the flower recipes. There are 27 total flower recipes though so you still have to do at least half of them. This is what I probably spent the most gil on so far apart from all of those walls from GSM because I just bought instead of growing them.

BSM: Every single craft, unless I missed a craft somewhere, has to be made.

ARM: My count is only 4 crafts that can be skipped here. I did this right after doing BSM sense they share most of the same mats and knocked it out pretty fast.

CRP: This one is very easy until you hit the housing section. You can only skip 7 crafts here. You will spend a lot of time doing these so I hope you saved the mats from doing GSM housing items and love mining. This is even more painful than the GSM housing crafts but you can still pick and choose which ones are the least painful.

WVR: There are 12 skip-able crafts here. It might have been the easiest of them all. You can basically skip every hard and expensive craft.

LTW: I only count 1 craft that I was able to skip for this one. But it has the least amount of total housing items and none are particularly hard or expensive. I did this one right after WVR sense those two share a bunch of the same mats.

Someone else can do CUL lol.
    (0)
    Last edited by Mandudez; 01-27-2017 at 12:46 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2