Player
    Character
    Agryvex Verja
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 60

Isen Rose is LGBT Friendly and Recruiting!

Looking for some cool people to play with? We're a casual, multi-game bunch who refuse to tolerate any kind of judgmental nonsense. EVER.

THE BORING STUFF
    You gotta be 18+ for this ride. We're not an RP group, but we don't censor our language, either. It's easier to let folks be themselves if we don't have to worry about little Timmy Gamer.

HOP ONBOARD
    If you're interested in joining, apply on our website.

An application for an in-game guild?! Yup. It just gives us the chance to make sure you understand who we are.

MORE INFO
    WebsiteFAQsRules
    (0)
    Last edited by Agryvex; 01-08-2017 at 02:24 PM.

Player
    Character
    Toash Grommuk
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 50

applicant

hi i was very intrigued when i saw your post. i am a returning player after taking a break from the game for about a year and i believe i'm going to reinvest some time and money back into it. i had a bad experience with my previous FC, having aided in building it up to a prominent guild, raising millions of gil to help us purchase a house, our two leading members decided to go awol for reasons unknown, and with no transfer in leadership to me or our other high ranking officers, the company died and i was extremely disheartened. i am level 50 as a War and Whm as well as approaching 50 in many of the crafting and gathering classes. Mostly i am interested in an easy going, but driven group who would be willing to aid a returning player with moderate proficiency in his respective jobs learn the how to's of the engame including the level 50 experience in the original content as well as heavensward. i appreciate the consideration. PS i could not access your website via mobile.
    (0)