Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskane View Post
    i doubt it since you can change alot real easily
    if it was a picture of you taken by a NPC or somthing
    somewhat arrogant too
    "Yeah i have a giant picture of me in my house what ever"
    or if you could have someone else portrait in your house could get a little weird
    It's very common to have pictures of yourself (with your family, for example, or even without) in your home.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Vaeldus Astralys
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    Maybe Moen's grace far exceeds all paintings. Or other could be that there is a naughty clockwork minion running about.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fox Briarthorn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephanoa View Post
    Maybe Moen's grace far exceeds all paintings.
    Exactly this. We need a Moenbryda rug. *evil laughter*
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Nyr Ardyne
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by MizArai View Post
    Ouch! We got a minion for her, and threads like this keep popping up (nice necro btw), so obviously she was around long enough for some people to remember.
    I posted on 10/2 and the post before mine was 9/27, so if less than a week counts as a necro then sure?

I know some people like her but she never left an impression on me. Maybe in part because I did the patch she was introduced and the patch she died back to back but I never really got why anyone got attached to her outside of maybe 'oh there's a Roe in the msq.'
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Yui Savage
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Bright-Flower View Post
    I posted on 10/2 and the post before mine was 9/27, so if less than a week counts as a necro then sure?

I know some people like her but she never left an impression on me. Maybe in part because I did the patch she was introduced and the patch she died back to back but I never really got why anyone got attached to her outside of maybe 'oh there's a Roe in the msq.'
    My necro comment was to Senor Patty. They commented on 9/27/2018 with the previous comment on 01/06/2017. So yeah, a year and 8 months counts as a necro imo.

While Moenbryda left an impression on me, it wasn't a great one. I didn't really like her character all that much, and I wasn't super sad to see her written off. With that in mind, I can understand how others got super attached (know a couple of guys who are into muscular/ can crush them with their bare hands kind of women) and want to be able to honor and remember her. Plus, I'm always for more housing items (as long as they're not interactive, omg that limit is the devil!) and wouldn't mind having more portrait options for my art gallery/ museum.
    (0)
    Last edited by MizArai; 10-04-2018 at 06:54 AM.

Player
    Character
    Edax Royeaux
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by MizArai View Post
    My necro comment was to Senor Patty. They commented on 9/27/2018 with the previous comment on 01/06/2017. So yeah, a year and 8 months counts as a necro imo.

While Moenbryda left an impression on me, it wasn't a great one. I didn't really like her character all that much, and I wasn't super sad to see her written off. With that in mind, I can understand how others got super attached (know a couple of guys who are into muscular/ can crush them with their bare hands kind of women) and want to be able to honor and remember her. Plus, I'm always for more housing items (as long as they're not interactive, omg that limit is the devil!) and wouldn't mind having more portrait options for my art gallery/ museum.
    As someone who is into the muscular, Moenbryda didn't leave much an impression on me as she got her butt kicked immediately by the Ascians and never accomplished anything of note. She was just like poor Worf from Star Trek, getting crushed by the first monster of the week to show just how tough the new enemy is. She even spouted a huge load of technobabble during the MSQ scenes, just like Star Trek. She was almost the epitome of all that AAR filler: unnecessary and can be forgotten without consequence.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nyr Ardyne
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Edax View Post
    As someone who is into the muscular, Moenbryda didn't leave much an impression on me as she got her butt kicked immediately by the Ascians and never accomplished anything of note. She was just like poor Worf from Star Trek, getting crushed by the first monster of the week to show just how tough the new enemy is. She even spouted a huge load of technobabble during the MSQ scenes, just like Star Trek. She was almost the epitome of all that AAR filler: unnecessary and can be forgotten without consequence.
    At least Worf gets to kick some ass here and there in DS9.
    (0)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5