Player
    Character
    Akasha Bloodriver
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 60

PLD/DRK or WHM/AST looking for a Static!

Hey there, like the title says I am looking for a Static for my PLD/DRK or WHM/AST. I have A9s-A12s on farm I did with my old Static server second on Shiva before we disbanded. I played before i switched for patch 3.4 on Tank a long time WHM since Patch 2.0 till 3.3 and cleared all Content (except A4s) with him so its my first Content as Tank. I have to say that I am not able to trans. the server so we have to use the raidfinder, well I don't think that shouldn't be a big problem. My Character is in a Raid FC so I have all Raid FC Buffs always up. I have a twink aswell (WHM/AST) and killed already with her A9s-A12s too. For my Raidtimes i am most of the week avaible except Wednesday and sometimes Saturday.

My FFlogs are a little bit outdated now because I don't raid much as Tank right now:

https://www.fflogs.com/rankings/char...155535/latest/

If you are interesed PM here or on Shiva Akasha Bloodriver or Alisa Illinichina!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sora Oathkeeper
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 90
    Hey, we're looking for an AST for our static, our group had a12s on farm since the 5th week, and we're looking to go for speedkills, weeklies and potential sales for now and into 4.0. We class as ourselves as midcore and raid 3-4 days a week for 3 hours. If you haven't found a group already we'd be willing to trial you via the cross server party finder. Thanks
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Twilly Trix
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 60
    i don't see you listed anything about speedkills and what so are you able to start all over ?

if you are , we raid on those days Mon/Wed/Fri , 4ST - 6ST we got A9s on farm if it's interest you add me on discord : Twilly Trix#4972
    (0)