Player
    Character
    Teras Elexion
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60

Wyvern Mount/Clan Mark Log Costs???

I'm going to preface this by saying I'm a bit of a completionist, so please hear me out. The Wyvern mount that you can purchase from Bertana in Idyllshire costs 6 Clan Mark Logs at 500 Centurio Seals each, totalling 3,000 Centurio Seals; the Illuminati Gobcoat/Gobtwine/Gobdips can be purchased at Ardolain for 120 Centurio Seals at most, yet cost 1 Clan Mark Log (500 Centurio Seals) from Bertana. This seems a tad unbalanced, given the amount of better gear options there are. Maybe a reduction in the cost of said Clan Mark Logs is in order? 3k seals, which would take nearly a month to get via daily/weekly hunts is a bit much for a mount, and taking nearly a week's worth of the same content to get something obtainable with essentially the same currency in less than a day is a bit strange.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sera Malqir
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    I find the price of the mount absolutely fitting; if you farm hundreds of EX primal runs for mount drops it also takes weeks unless you are fairly lucky. The mounts that come with achievements usually take even longer. Mounts in general are a long-term goal in this game.

What I agree with though is the completely unfitting cost of Gobcoat/twine/dibs which should have been SIGNIFICANTLY lowered already, considering it is for 210 equipment while we are currently at ilvl 270 with even dungeon gear dropping with ilvl235.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Teras Elexion
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Fair enough on the point about mounts being more long-term, didn't really think about that <w< And thank you for not being like everyone else I've brought this up to and saying "It's just i210... who cares?". It's particularly cool-looking gear, for the most part, and unique, so I figured it'd be a good set for glamors
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Culfinrandir Caladel
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 70
    I wanted the Wyvern mount. I got the Wyvern mount. I saw it & decided to work hard enough to get it through Clan Hunts etc. I took a while but I got there. I'm glad it's not too easy to get as it's one of the few mounts that don't rely on luck (or being rich) to get.
    (0)