Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Character
    Spearhawk Hawkwing
    World
    Phantom
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 76
    I think I have to revise my earlier statement, having JUST today come to heavenward and played through the 7th Astral Era Quests there was a LOT better
    storytelling and I was feeling more part of it, the only thing is the constant lack of action from the hero, nodding every time and miming is kind of put off

but other than that, sweet lord it has been WAY more fun than the ascent to level 50 and starting machinist and having fun doing tons of FATE etc, it is given me a new set of looking at things.

So yeah, im happy I did not give up every time I felt it was nothing but a ball bouncing grind, and the way 7th Astral Era Quests ended, that REALLY ticked me off.....
    so yeah some emotional attachment scored SE, GG and well done.
    (0)
    I am the light in the darkness and the darkness in the light

Player
    Character
    Cait Zilla
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Glad you're finally enjoying the story more. Hopefully Stormblood will not be good too
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mica Zerrshia
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuhiro View Post
    I think they want player characters to do that, that'd imply the game is dead if they start adding in random npc's to fill up some space.
    Not all zones stay busy forever, especially starter zones, that's true for just about every game out there. It doesn't imply the game is dead by any means, if anything it means that people are out exploring. It's worse for new players to log into a starter city and see a handful of afk ppl and statue npcs imo. Even if they took the npcs that are there and just made them wander around instead of unmoving, dead behind the eyes types it would be an improvement.

SE tho, they always do their own thing, and usually about 5+ years behind the rest of the worlds game developers so it's to be expected I guess.
    (0)

4. 01-04-2017 10:53 AM

Player
    Character
    Calista Fallon
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    I can't agree with you more Jotun. I am in a small, basically closed to all but very selective recruiting FC and that's fine for me. After 16+ yrs of MMO gaming I have had enough of the basic fodder of these types of players. Jaded is my middle name now
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Marie Antoinette
    World
    Kujata
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 76
    Quote Originally Posted by MicahZerrshia View Post
    Not all zones stay busy forever, especially starter zones, that's true for just about every game out there. It doesn't imply the game is dead by any means, if anything it means that people are out exploring. It's worse for new players to log into a starter city and see a handful of afk ppl and statue npcs imo. Even if they took the npcs that are there and just made them wander around instead of unmoving, dead behind the eyes types it would be an improvement.
    My bad, I see what you mean now I was seeing it in a narrow minded point of view. Now that you mention recently I've come to notice how many static NPC's there are.
    In Ishgard there's a couple still wondering what letter is what near the marketboard, wouldn't it be nice to see them move elsewhere from time to time?
    (0)
    Final Fantasy XIV forums in a nutshell
    Quote Originally Posted by Saccharin View Post
    I stopped reading here. I really did. Can people stop asking for FF14 to be FF11 reborn. They tried that and look what happened.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2