Character
    Veena Minerva
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60

HEY YOU!! Bro...do you even craft?

I said "DO YOU EVEN CRAFT, BRO?!"

If you are on Zalera, you probably know who I am. I craft and gather - it is my passion. My poison. Yo, 1gil undercut dawgs. I see you creepin' out there. Let me hear you MAKE.. SOME.. NOISE! (WUUF! WUUF!)

I lead a small endgame crafting linkshell whose members are passionate about crafting, take pride in their skill at the anvil, and torch the markets with the very fires of hell itself!

We are looking for a few people who love crafting and participating in the economy as much as we do. The requirements:
    • Be able to craft Heavensward two-star items or better.
    • Have a passion for crafting and marketeering.
    • Be self-motivated and have a desire for success.
    • Be friendly and personable (outside the context of waging economic war, of course)

You will gain the support and loyalty of battle-tested marketboard veterans. Some of us are billionaires that have fought many marketboard wars to get to where we are today. We can help elevate you beyond where you stand today and march that road towards victory and riches at your side. When you are at war, we will be there flying our battle standard high above the marketboard posts. Should you falter, the big guns will fire at your call - we are a team.

If the love of crafting is within you, if the fire of economic warfare blazes within your soul, then we have a place of honor waiting for you at our round table.

Interested parties should kindly respond to this thread. It will be very difficult to send a tell to me in-game since I only take my busy flag down when I need to have a conversation in /tell (Party invites? /tell spam? [Thanks for the offer, but I'll have to pass]). Otherwise, you may direct inquiries to one of the linkshell leaders:
    • Jenova Absolute
    • Azirah Dajjal
    • Contrite Thirteen
    • Alex Darkheart (currently on sabbatical)

P.S.: Do you even marketboard, bro? I SAID, DO YOU.... you get the idea.
    (1)
    Last edited by Seyoun; 12-28-2016 at 05:57 AM.