Player
    Character
    Sky Slayer
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 60

A10S page not given but says recieved

Due to PC problems I missed the normal static Raid on Tuesday. Was able to get back online Thursday 12/22 for Static A11S progression. Saturday 12/24 ran A9S, compleated. got the page from it... Monday 12/26 (today) ran A10S for the page, took a few shots with pugs, but cleared it @ 7:20pm ST. No coffers (was expected) but also no page was given... I checked and rechecked! Raid finder says recieved weekly reward, Search item say's 2 found (2 i had in retainer already this should have been 3rd) Reset tonight and i was looking forward to getting an item after static run A9S-A10S Tomorrow 12/27! Please help me out with this!!!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sir Rawrz
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmc View Post
    Due to PC problems I missed the normal static Raid on Tuesday. Was able to get back online Thursday 12/22 for Static A11S progression. Saturday 12/24 ran A9S, compleated. got the page from it... Monday 12/26 (today) ran A10S for the page, took a few shots with pugs, but cleared it @ 7:20pm ST. No coffers (was expected) but also no page was given... I checked and rechecked! Raid finder says recieved weekly reward, Search item say's 2 found (2 i had in retainer already this should have been 3rd) Reset tonight and i was looking forward to getting an item after static run A9S-A10S Tomorrow 12/27! Please help me out with this!!!
    You cannot revisit previous raid turns to get any form of loot.

Clearing A9, then STEPPING INTO A11, voids your A10 loot for the week. Don't feel bad. In a moment of insanity I traded in 4 pages of A10s for the gobcoat thinking I was trading in A9s pages. I saved them for 11 weeks and was 1 week away from having boots and a hat, which havent dropped from a10 nor 11. :c
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sky Slayer
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 60
    Read Carefully! Thursday>>> A11S Progression >>> Saturday A9S, Got the PAGE! >>> Monday, A10S got nothing... If what you say is true then why did i get a page from A9S?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sir Rawrz
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Progress within Alexander: The Creator (Savage) is saved as you advance through each area. Party members who have completed a given area may challenge it again if they meet the entry requirements.
    * Reward eligibility will be reset every Tuesday at 12:00 a.m. (PST) / 1:00 a.m. (PDT)

Rewards

Treasure coffers that appear upon completing areas in Alexander: The Creator (Savage) will yield gear. In addition, players will receive a page of the Alexandrian Manifesto from each area, which can be exchanged for gear of your choosing.
    * Players will only receive one page of the Alexandrian Manifesto per area each week upon completing said area for the first time.

If your party contains players replaying an area, the number of treasure coffers appearing upon completion will decrease. Furthermore, players will be ineligible for rewards from treasure coffers as well as pages of the Alexandrian Manifesto when replaying an area.
    * If there are one to four players in your party replaying an area, only a single treasure coffer will appear. If there are five to seven players in your party replaying an area, no treasure coffers will appear. Players in the party who have yet to complete a given area in Alexander: The Creator (Savage) prior to the weekly reset will receive a page of the Alexandrian Manifesto.
    The Creator Savage Patch Notes

Your progress is saved as you enter a new floor. I'm not sure how you got your A9s page, if you even did, but its been an old gripe about the Savage loot system. Your A10s page is gone.
    (0)