Player
    Character
    Petyr Barker
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 75

Extreme Trial's issues

Hey all, I appreciate any help that can be offered or suggestions.

Basically, I have been away from the game for 3 months due to university commitments but have now returned and would like to do all the primal fights - in extreme when possible too.

I am currently iLevel 230+ and know that you can get much higher but I feel I am doing alright, however I am struggling to find a group willing to do the extreme Primals i have missed (Thordan ex, Nidhogg ex and Sephirot ex for the time being) - and I know i could queue but as its old content the queue is really too long. Is there any players on Odin that would be willing to run these trials with me? and also am I aiming to achieve something out of my capabilities? (I would not say I am a hardcore or pro player, but I am always willing to learn new duties and enjoy casual fun).

Please can you advise me in what to do. Thanks
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nic Pay
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by mucuz View Post
    Hey all, I appreciate any help that can be offered or suggestions.

Basically, I have been away from the game for 3 months due to university commitments but have now returned and would like to do all the primal fights - in extreme when possible too.
    s
    in jan they are bringing cross server party finder which should help ur cause it wont have to be people only on ur server anymore
    (0)