Player
    Character
    Vendita Buster
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60

Technical support

Hi,I am raising a concern here, I have been stuck in the sever and unable to access my character for the past 2 days, when I call a GM in the game via my other character I am sent back to the support team on the website, and when I did raise my issue they didn't even read the problem, they hastily copy pasted a trouble shooting login from the FAQ and sent it back to me, I am still unable to access my character and no proper response was made or action to investigate.

I have sent 3 other emails to clarify the issue further but also was unable to obtain a feedback, there has to be some other means of communication with the technical support teams other than email, like a live chat representative that handle game bugs in the right manner, I see a huge time wasting in the current approach, where there is no focus on resolving problems of the customers.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Vendita Buster
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60

What customer service?????? (start reading from the bottom up)

waiting for your conclusion.........

On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 8:34 AM, @gmail.com>> wrote:
    Dear Technical Support

if i needed assistance with my account i would have contacted the accounts team...............

I NEED TECHNICAL SUPPORT !!!!!!!!

DO YOU EVEN READ THE MESSAGES OR JUST REPLY WITH RANDOM ANSWERS!

BY FAR I HAVE NEVER MET SUCH RETARDED SERVICE IN MY LIFE

READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ BEFORE COMING WITH ANOTHER SILLY ANSWER.......!!

On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 5:27 AM, <support_na_cs@square-enix.com<mailto:support_na_cs@square-enix.com>> wrote:
    Dear Customer,

Regarding your request for account support. Please find your answer below.

Unfortunately the SQUARE ENIX Support Center cannot assist with this issue via email. In order to further assist you, we will need you to contact us via phone or chat, and the SQUARE ENIX Support Center will be happy to assist you.

Chat Support <Toll Free>
    To contact our Chat Support Team, please return to the SQUARE ENIX Support Center website and create a new ticket for your issue. Select the "Chat Support" option, and this will connect you directly to an agent that will be able to assist you.

Phone Support
    To contact our Phone Support Team, please use the phone number listed below.
    For faster service when calling, please make sure you have the following information:
    - Ticket Number (located in the subject of this email)

SQUARE ENIX Support Center: (310) 846 - 0345*
    * Please note that this is not a toll-free number. If you would like to contact us foll-free, please use our chat service.

NOTE: Live service is available Monday through Friday, 9:00 - 18:00 (Pacific Time) (Excluding holidays)

Thank you for contacting the SQUARE ENIX Support Center.

Contact Time 11/30/2011 09:39
    Details Platform: Windows
    Title: FINAL FANTASY XIV
    Outline1: Product・Service Trouble
    Outline2: Connection Issue

Call Summary unable to log in
    Contact Time 11/29/2011 20:45
    Details Dear Technical Support

if i needed assistance with my account i would have contacted the accounts team...............

I NEED TECHNICAL SUPPORT !!!!!!!!

DO YOU EVEN READ THE MESSAGES OR JUST REPLY WITH RANDOM ANSWERS!

BY FAR I HAVE NEVER MET SUCH RETARDED SERVICE IN MY LIFE

READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ BEFORE COMING WITH ANOTHER SILLY ANSWER.......!!

On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 5:27 AM, <support_na_cs@square-enix.com<mailto:support_na_cs@square-enix.com>> wrote:
    Dear Customer,

Unfortunately the SQUARE ENIX Support Center cannot assist with this issue via email. In order to further assist you, we will need you to contact us via phone or chat, and the SQUARE ENIX Support Center will be happy to assist you.

Chat Support <Toll Free>
    To contact our Chat Support Team, please return to the SQUARE ENIX Support Center website and create a new ticket for your issue. Select the "Chat Support" option, and this will connect you directly to an agent that will be able to assist you.

Phone Support
    For faster service when calling, please make sure you have the following information:

* Please note that this is not a toll-free number. If you would like to contact us foll-free, please use our chat service.

NOTE: Live service is available Monday through Friday, 9:00 - 18:00 (Pacific Time) (Excluding holidays)

Contact Time 11/29/2011 17:27
    Details Dear Customer,

Chat Support <Toll Free>

Phone Support

Contact Time 11/28/2011 22:55
    Details if you check the number of tickets I have posted and received some silly response after days of waiting you would have reached the same level of frustration, After several attempts to resolve the matter of me being stuck, there is still no use of help coming from SE Technical Support, this is issue truly showed how unprofessional the services provided to customers are with SE Technical support Teams, I have reached to point of utter frustration with this issue, where my last response and tickets issued have been neglected for the last 4 days with no response, it☆0092s a shame that such people are in charge represent a brand of Final Fantasy below are a list of ticket numbers I opened for a single issue that apparently SE Technical Support Team lack competence or ability to resolve

All technical information was posted on those tickets also I went as far as providing screen shots. Please examine them all before coming back to me with some remark that has nothing to do with the problem; I would also suggest investigating from your end before responding, as apparently and a previous response that SE is aware of this problem and have yet to resolve it.
    The suggested quick fix also is to run urgent maintenance to purge characters stuck from the servers, nothing that after sharing my case with other, noticed that I am not the only case that has the issue and was ignored by SE Technical Support Team.

1392027 (Open)
    1388363 (Open)
    1387993 (Open)
    1386500 (Open)

If SE decides to simply to come back with another I am sorry for your convenience messages, I simply give up and rest my case on this issue and I would simply quit playing.

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 5:24 AM, <support_na_cs@square-enix.com<mailto:support_na_cs@square-enix.com>> wrote:
    Dear Customer,

I'm sorry to hear that your issue is not resolved. Unfortunately, reviewing your case, we have determined that the advice enclosed is accurate, and you will need to follow those steps. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Contact Time 11/28/2011 17:24
    Details Dear Customer,

I'm sorry to hear that your issue is not resolved. Unfortunately, reviewing your case, we have determined that the advice enclosed is accurate, and you will need to follow those steps. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Contact Time 11/23/2011 18:15
    Details Please escalate this ticket to someone who can actually read or understand english, there no common sense in the answers I am getting, as if you don't read what I have explain as the issue raised, this matter will get resolved if I have to open 1000 tickets.
    On Nov 23, 2011, at 10:58 PM, <support_na_cs@square-enix.com> wrote:

> Dear Customer,
    >
    > Regarding your request for technical support. Please find your answer below.
    >
    > Due to the nature of how connections for FINAL FANTASY XIV are generated, connecting on one character but not another is still an issue that can be caused by your Internet Service Provider. If you have already attempted all of the previously provided troubleshooting steps, and you are still experiencing problems, then the problem is with your connection itself. Your Internet Service Provider may be blocking one or more ports used by FINAL FANTASY XIV to connect to the game. We can only recommend contacting your Internet Service Provider to resolve whatever issues they are having.
    >
    > Thank you for contacting the SQUARE ENIX Support Center.
    > ___________
    > For additional assistance with this issue, you can reply to this email directly. For assistance with a new issue, please visit the SQUARE ENIX Support Center at http://support.na.square-enix.com.
    >

Contact Time 11/23/2011 11:35
    Details Omg, I don't think you even read what wrote, please for the love god give me phone number that I can call you to explain what is going, I am about to go insane with the generic answers that seems to run me in circles.

My Internet provider has nothing to do with this, I tried connecting from different computers and networks.

On Nov 23, 2011, at 10:58 PM, <support_na_cs@square-enix.com> wrote:

> Dear Customer,
    >
    > Regarding your request for technical support. Please find your answer below.
    >
    > Due to the nature of how connections for FINAL FANTASY XIV are generated, connecting on one character but not another is still an issue that can be caused by your Internet Service Provider. If you have already attempted all of the previously provided troubleshooting steps, and you are still experiencing problems, then the problem is with your connection itself. Your Internet Service Provider may be blocking one or more ports used by FINAL FANTASY XIV to connect to the game. We can only recommend contacting your Internet Service Provider to resolve whatever issues they are having.
    >
    > ___________
    > For additional assistance with this issue, you can reply to this email directly. For assistance with a new issue, please visit the SQUARE ENIX Support Center at http://support.na.square-enix.com.
    >

Contact Time 11/23/2011 10:58
    Details Dear Customer,

Regarding your request for technical support. Please find your answer below.

Due to the nature of how connections for FINAL FANTASY XIV are generated, connecting on one character but not another is still an issue that can be caused by your Internet Service Provider. If you have already attempted all of the previously provided troubleshooting steps, and you are still experiencing problems, then the problem is with your connection itself. Your Internet Service Provider may be blocking one or more ports used by FINAL FANTASY XIV to connect to the game. We can only recommend contacting your Internet Service Provider to resolve whatever issues they are having.

Contact Time 11/23/2011 10:55
    Details Please respond.

On Nov 23, 2011, at 9:49 AM, @gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi again,

I have an assumption that you guys are unable to comprehend the problem i am facing, so i decided to take some screen shots to help you visualise the problem.

The below points illustrates the attached images:

1. This is the way i am logging in attachments of image #1 (No issues)
    2. Selecting a player from the screen attachments of Image # 2(No issues)
    3. Me logged in with my main character Uae Buster image # 3 (No issues)
    * if you observe the snap shot you will see that opened up my friends list, and you will notice that my second character "Princess Gaga" from the same account is logged in.
    4. When i try to log in with the character "Princess Gaga" the loading sign come up, but remains at that screen with no progress Image # 4 (the problem).
    * This has occurred as myself and team members attempted to enter Ifrit Fight that's when i lost connection and game crashed
    * normally i would be able to log back in the fight and continue, which was the problem i was unable to log back into the game from using "princess gaga"
    * also all members of my team that was along my side have temporally lost their LS pearls, they were only able to get them back once they teleported back to the city and re-logged into the game.

I hope this help in resolving this issue, it seems like the area is bugged and i am stuck on SE server as log in when i am not.

Appreciate your urgent attention.

Regards,

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 6:51 AM,

Hi, I am still waiting for feedback as the issue has not been resolved, it seems like I am stuck in the server, and my status reads as online to my friends.

Your urgent feedback is appreciated.

Ahmed Al Hameli

>> ___________
    >> For additional assistance with this issue, you can reply to this email directly. For assistance with a new issue, please visit the SQUARE ENIX Support Center at <http://support.na.square-enix.com> http://support.na.square-enix.com.
    >>

<1.jpg>
    <2.jpg>
    <3.jpg>
    <4.jpg>

Contact Time 11/22/2011 21:55
    Details Hi again,

I have an assumption that you guys are unable to comprehend the problem i am facing, so i decided to take some screen shots to help you visualise the problem.

The below points illustrates the attached images:

1. This is the way i am logging in attachments of image #1 (No issues)
    2. Selecting a player from the screen attachments of Image # 2(No issues)
    3. Me logged in with my main character Uae Buster image # 3 (No issues)
    * if you observe the snap shot you will see that opened up my friends list, and you will notice that my second character "Princess Gaga" from the same account is logged in.
    4. When i try to log in with the character "Princess Gaga" the loading sign come up, but remains at that screen with no progress Image # 4 (the problem).
    * This has occurred as myself and team members attempted to enter Ifrit Fight that's when i lost connection and game crashed
    * normally i would be able to log back in the fight and continue, which was the problem i was unable to log back into the game from using "princess gaga"
    * also all members of my team that was along my side have temporally lost their LS pearls, they were only able to get them back once they teleported back to the city and re-logged into the game.

I hope this help in resolving this issue, it seems like the area is bugged and i am stuck on SE server as log in when i am not.

Appreciate your urgent attention.

Regards,

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 6:51 AM, @gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi, I am still waiting for feedback as the issue has not been resolved, it seems like I am stuck in the server, and my status reads as online to my friends.

Your urgent feedback is appreciated.

On Nov 22, 2011, at 10:10 PM,
    > I tried all the below its not working, if I was still online or connected I will not be able to log with my other player.
    >

>
    > On Nov 22, 2011, at 9:58 PM, <support_na_cs@square-enix.com<mailto:support_na_cs@square-enix.com>> wrote:
    >
    >> Dear Customer,
    >>
    >> Regarding your request for support. Please find your answer below.
    >>
    >> You may be able to fix the problem using the following methods.
    >>
    >> ? Power cycle your internet hardware
    >> Sometimes, resetting the bad data stored in the connectivity device will allow you to connect normally. Turn off the power on the modem, router, hub, etc., wait several minutes, turn the power on again, and check whether or not the problem is fixed.
    >>
    >> ? Update firmware for your internet hardware
    >> Some hardware may require firmware updates in order to function properly. Please make sure that your firmware is up to date for all your telecommunication equipment.
    >>
    >> * To determine how to update your firmware, please consult the hardware makers. In some cases, performing an update even when you already have the latest version may improve performance.
    >>
    >> ? Connect your PC directly to the modem
    >> In order to isolate the possible causes of your issue, try connecting your cable modem directly to your PC, without use of a router or hub, and see if the issue persists.
    >>
    >> * The connection type may be changed to broadband. Please ask your provider about which settings to use.
    >>
    >> ? Disable or change firewall settings
    >> At your own discretion, you may decide to uninstall or disable any uneccesary background programs. At this time, if you are using security software or firewall software, you can try (at your own risk) adjusting the settings so that ?ffxivboot.exe? is allowed to bypass the software, deactivating the software, or uninstalling it.
    >>
    >> * How to shut down background programs
    >> Click on the Windows Start Button. In the text box that comes up, type in "msconfig" and then click the "OK" button. The "System Configuration Utility" dialogue box should then be displayed. Click the General tab, and then click "Selective Startup." Uncheck the "Load startup items" checkbox, and then restart your computer. Once your computer has finished restarting, please try logging into FINAL FANTASY XIV again. After conducting this test, please be sure to return your "Load startup items" setting to its original configuration.
    >> - If you are using Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2, you will need to go to Windows Firewall and create an exception for Final Fantasy XIV.
    >>
    >> ?Confirm Internet Connection
    >> Please confirm that no maintenance is being performed and no connectivity problems are being experienced by your internet service provider.
    >>
    >> ?Confirm Internet Security
    >> Please confirm with your internet service provider that no network security services are being performed by them. Depending on the type of security service being provided, your communication ports may be blocked and regular internet access may be hindered.
    >>
    >>
    >> Thank you for contacting the SQUARE ENIX Support Center.
    >> ___________
    >> For additional assistance with this issue, you can reply to this email directly. For assistance with a new issue, please visit the SQUARE ENIX Support Center at http://support.na.square-enix.com.
    >>

Contact Time 11/22/2011 10:15
    Details I tried all the below its not working, if I was still online or connected I will not be able to log with my other player.

On Nov 22, 2011, at 9:58 PM, <support_na_cs@square-enix.com> wrote:

> Dear Customer,
    >
    > Regarding your request for support. Please find your answer below.
    >
    > You may be able to fix the problem using the following methods.
    >
    > ? Power cycle your internet hardware
    > Sometimes, resetting the bad data stored in the connectivity device will allow you to connect normally. Turn off the power on the modem, router, hub, etc., wait several minutes, turn the power on again, and check whether or not the problem is fixed.
    >
    > ? Update firmware for your internet hardware
    > Some hardware may require firmware updates in order to function properly. Please make sure that your firmware is up to date for all your telecommunication equipment.
    >
    > * To determine how to update your firmware, please consult the hardware makers. In some cases, performing an update even when you already have the latest version may improve performance.
    >
    > ? Connect your PC directly to the modem
    > In order to isolate the possible causes of your issue, try connecting your cable modem directly to your PC, without use of a router or hub, and see if the issue persists.
    >
    > * The connection type may be changed to broadband. Please ask your provider about which settings to use.
    >
    > ? Disable or change firewall settings
    > At your own discretion, you may decide to uninstall or disable any uneccesary background programs. At this time, if you are using security software or firewall software, you can try (at your own risk) adjusting the settings so that ?ffxivboot.exe? is allowed to bypass the software, deactivating the software, or uninstalling it.
    >
    > * How to shut down background programs
    > Click on the Windows Start Button. In the text box that comes up, type in "msconfig" and then click the "OK" button. The "System Configuration Utility" dialogue box should then be displayed. Click the General tab, and then click "Selective Startup." Uncheck the "Load startup items" checkbox, and then restart your computer. Once your computer has finished restarting, please try logging into FINAL FANTASY XIV again. After conducting this test, please be sure to return your "Load startup items" setting to its original configuration.
    > - If you are using Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2, you will need to go to Windows Firewall and create an exception for Final Fantasy XIV.
    >
    > ?Confirm Internet Connection
    > Please confirm that no maintenance is being performed and no connectivity problems are being experienced by your internet service provider.
    >
    > ?Confirm Internet Security
    > Please confirm with your internet service provider that no network security services are being performed by them. Depending on the type of security service being provided, your communication ports may be blocked and regular internet access may be hindered.
    >
    >
    > ___________
    >

Contact Time 11/22/2011 09:58
    Details Dear Customer,

Regarding your request for support. Please find your answer below.

You may be able to fix the problem using the following methods.

■ Power cycle your internet hardware
    Sometimes, resetting the bad data stored in the connectivity device will allow you to connect normally. Turn off the power on the modem, router, hub, etc., wait several minutes, turn the power on again, and check whether or not the problem is fixed.

■ Update firmware for your internet hardware
    Some hardware may require firmware updates in order to function properly. Please make sure that your firmware is up to date for all your telecommunication equipment.

* To determine how to update your firmware, please consult the hardware makers. In some cases, performing an update even when you already have the latest version may improve performance.

■ Connect your PC directly to the modem
    In order to isolate the possible causes of your issue, try connecting your cable modem directly to your PC, without use of a router or hub, and see if the issue persists.

* The connection type may be changed to broadband. Please ask your provider about which settings to use.

■ Disable or change firewall settings
    At your own discretion, you may decide to uninstall or disable any uneccesary background programs. At this time, if you are using security software or firewall software, you can try (at your own risk) adjusting the settings so that “ffxivboot.exe” is allowed to bypass the software, deactivating the software, or uninstalling it.

* How to shut down background programs
    Click on the Windows Start Button. In the text box that comes up, type in "msconfig" and then click the "OK" button. The "System Configuration Utility" dialogue box should then be displayed. Click the General tab, and then click "Selective Startup." Uncheck the "Load startup items" checkbox, and then restart your computer. Once your computer has finished restarting, please try logging into FINAL FANTASY XIV again. After conducting this test, please be sure to return your "Load startup items" setting to its original configuration.
    - If you are using Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2, you will need to go to Windows Firewall and create an exception for Final Fantasy XIV.

・Confirm Internet Connection
    Please confirm that no maintenance is being performed and no connectivity problems are being experienced by your internet service provider.

・Confirm Internet Security
    Please confirm with your internet service provider that no network security services are being performed by them. Depending on the type of security service being provided, your communication ports may be blocked and regular internet access may be hindered.

Contact Time 11/22/2011 09:43
    Details i am unable to log back into the game although i able to log with my other carecter, my carecter "princess gaga" has disconnected and i am no longer able to log with her, my other carecter is loging in fine
    (0)
    Last edited by Princess_Gaga; 12-01-2011 at 10:58 PM.