Player
    Character
    Dirigo Nightmaze
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 80

RP on Lich

Hi ive been on lich now a good year and i really enjoy the server. Recently my best friend made an fc for rp which i joined its still very very small. Even Tho its still small i really am sad to see that there are not much ppl that rp on lich. Me and my friend really want to meet other players who also like to rp on lich. Moving to an rp server is no option cuz my friend has a medium house for which she worked her ass off and just don\\'t want to leave also our other non-rp friends behind.

If ur interested let me know or whisper me in game

My name is Aymarelle Faireheart
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Moriane Duskmoon
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 54

I'm Interested

Hi my Friend i just came across your thread and i was interested on this Rp Fc, im on Lich EU myself so i was wondering if i could be able to join this.

I'm fairly new to Final Fantasy XIV but i have been playing the MMO genre for a very long time and i am already gotten the hang off it, please send your friend my message as this would be a new experience for me role-playing in games i mean.

My Charaters name is: Moriane Duskmoon

it's pronounced Mori-ane Duskmoon i say this because some people say it differently, hopefully you will see this shortly my friend.
    (0)