Player
    Character
    Drakaris Allond
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60

Housing plot bug

Ok so i was redirected here by a GM for more assistance in this matter. I have been playing since beta with little to no major bugs an play almost everyday. I logged into the game tonight with a massive surprise that my friend thought i kicked him out. So i checked my teleport list to see it was gone and investigated and traveled to the plot to where it was. I found that i had no house and in its place was a brand new one from another player.

I was just there yesterday doing stuff in the yard and crafting outside updated my retainer appearance walked inside for a sec then back out. I share the house with a friend who uses it alot as well. The house was used and not abandoned so i don't even know how it got on the list for demolition and why i never even received any kinda of in game notice about it. Im very unhappy about this as to i have spent millions of hard earned gil into decorating the house and alot of time for it to go down the drain for no reason. So please look into this for me and let me know if you need any other information.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fox Briarthorn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90
    You may want to reformat the post as to the appropriate template shown in this post. They're sticklers about that extra info.

A few things just for your own info:
    - Only the home owner (not tenants) or any fc member (only if it's an fc owned house) can reset the demo timer by entering it.
    - You should receive notice to the email for that account if you're the owner when it's nearing auto-demolition.
    - You should see a notice in the timers window under the estate tab if auto-demolition is still scheduled.

From what you said, you did enter the house though so it should have registered. Others seem to have run into this issue lately as well.
    (0)
    Last edited by Dustytome; 12-19-2016 at 04:40 PM.