Player
    Character
    Syn Xiah
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 60

Beast tribe quests do not reset

I already found a thread about the same issue, though I could not reply to the post.

Time: 10th of December, 2016 around 14:00PM UTC+01:00
    Frequency: Every day
    World name: Odin EU
    Character name: Syn Xiah
    NPC name: Any of the Beast Tribe NPCs
    Monster name: None
    Class/Level: Any
    Party or solo: Either
    In-game time: Always
    Area and coordinates: Any
    Steps:

1. I went to go do my daily beast tribe quests with the Sahagin. I still had my quests from the day before. I completed them, but afterwards saw that I could not do anything more for the day. I did not think much of it since I believed it counted for the day i completed the quests.

2. Since I do not usually do daily beast tribe quests I first, after some weeks, went back to pick up my daily Vath. I noticed the quests were all marked as red and I could not accept them. I then went to other areas to check if I could accept the quests from any of the other beast tribe NPCs. I could not. I went on and tried to change classes to make sure. All NPCs showed me I had 6 allowances left for the day - also the same number I had weeks back.

3. Same thing happened the day after. I checked my journal to make sure I had no beast tribe quests since I read from other forums I could have missed one, though I did not. I checked the NPCs again, Same number of allowances: 6. I sent a mail and got a reply I should make a post about the issue.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lufie Newleaf
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    clear out all active quests from all tribes from your journal. either complete them or abandon. then you should be able to accept the full amount of daily quests on the next daily reset.
    (0)