Player
    Character
    Atticus Max
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 70

What is the squadron good for?

I will have the 40 beat tomorrow. So I guess promotion time.
    I know the capacity of seals goes up but other than that what else are the squadrons for?
    And if there are things to do with them what have you found to be the best use?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sigmar Heldenhammer
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 55
    Abso-lutely no-thing! Say it again!
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Nesshin'na Kasai
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    The quests after 40 give you items that, depending on your viewpoint, are either useless or very useful. The rewards are xp boosts for crafting/gathering, GC seals boosts, and some similar stuff. There are people who are stockpiling leveling boosts for 4.0 already.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Ratithgar Jovasch
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Y'all need Chemistries. Good Chemistries can give you scrips, materia, lots of stuff!
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Chris Corona
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    How many points in stats do they gain again when they level up? I'm off for 10 points in one stat or two and it's tricky to use the Training method as it increases and decreases stats from 20 - 40 and I would prefer different levels of the training so I can adjust the stats I need when you cap out the Stat Gauge for training.

I think I'll get it done this week, but waiting 18 hours then the plus 3 hours of training. Well it's a "wait game" really, but I hope they improve Squadrons in the future it's so lackluster and dis-engaging at the time.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cait Zilla
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Depending on the Affinities you develop on the members, they can bring you materias and scrips. Beyond that it's expected they will be more useful with new features in future patches.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tallon Overworld
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 70
    I would agree on useless up until you reach rank 3. Then they are wonderful since chemistries change to:

chance to get dps,crafting,gathering IV materia,clusters(never got above 10),gc seals,crafter or gathering scrips (least i got were about 200 and max 600 and all blue).

Rank 3 weekly missions give you 5x scrolls for: sb,a wonderful 2-hour +20xp buff for crafting-gathering, +15% more gc seals from fates(not tested for lvling roulette) and many more.

My goal is to get the best chemistries out there so if affinity is at maximum i can 100% get the respective rewards from each member.

Note: The good chemistries seem to appear only after completing rank 3 missions. I never get smth good from the previous ranks.
    (1)
    Last edited by TallonOverworld; 12-07-2016 at 04:54 PM.

Player
    Character
    I'shtola Maqa
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonseth07 View Post
    Y'all need Chemistries. Good Chemistries can give you scrips, materia, lots of stuff!
    Have to agree here, i never get crafting scripts but with the squadron i have received some
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Culfinrandir Caladel
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 70
    Gil, blue scrips (both types), grade IV materia, GC seals, MGP & useful buffs... Just to mention some of the things I've obtained so far.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Chris Corona
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    Finally cleared the Lv40 Mission and now I'm First Lieutenant of my GC! Thank goodness took a while and it was thanks to a 1 Tank and 3 DPS combo I manage to get it with some leveling.

Honestly this is kinda boring. Only did it for the promotion. Kinda wish there was more to it and I hope that the Squadrons can come with us on our dungeon runs in the future.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast