Player
    Character
    Bradic Lamore
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90

Oath to Order <Order> recruiting!

Hey everyone - Bradic Lamore here. I wanted to post on here for those that might be interested in what we are about. I started Oath to Order<Order>a while back because of my past experiences with other FCs - they were either :
    1. Dead FCs - (Max members - only 1-3 ACTIVE people)
    2. "Clique" FCs - Joining a group that only talked to their static mates.
    3. DRAMA FCs - Some of the worst/toxic players to be near.
    4. Zerg FCs - Massive player base, but no one talked. People were just numbers.

I had the idea to create a space for other players to enjoy while online without the hassle other FCs shenanigans. You pay to play - your time should be spent how you wish. Thus the FC was born and I couldn't be any happier with the outcome.

Oath to Order <Order> is an active and mature Free Company. We strive to help our members in all aspects of the game as well as having fun while online. Many of us work full time/have kids/attend school and many other things!

Continued on next post!
    (1)
    Last edited by Bradic_Lamore; 01-12-2017 at 11:11 AM.

Player
    Character
    Bradic Lamore
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    Real life is ALWAYS more important then the game! So when we are online we are here to relax and have fun with other like minded players!
    There are no rules here EXCEPT being active and maintaining a fun/respectful environment for everyone to enjoy. We are all adults here and in so we treat other as adults. Grant it we like to have a little fun and tease, but it is NEVER malicious or condescending. We all play at our own pace and do what we want with our time. Most of the time that means dailies! In all seriousness though when people want to do something or need help the FC is usually always ready to hop in and do it whether it be raiding, dungeons, crafting, or even just hanging out at our FC house.

We have a discord that we use for voice chat for those that enjoy it. We will also have a mansion in the Mist for those interested in housing. We also have events from time to time with prizes as well! Lots of fun in the community here!

We strive to have fun with our members because what is the point of playing a MMO if you are playing solo all the time?
    If you have any questions/concerns feel free to message me ingame! See you all around and those wonderful butts!

-Bradic Lamore
    (1)
    Last edited by Bradic_Lamore; 04-23-2018 at 03:37 AM.

3. 01-12-2017 11:12 AM

4. 01-12-2017 11:13 AM

5. 01-26-2017 11:49 AM

6. 02-14-2017 08:57 AM

7. 03-03-2017 02:37 PM

8. 03-26-2017 12:21 PM

Player
    Character
    Caitlin Vance
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 59
    Really awesome FC, joined about a week ago very active, very helpful, funny and cool people. Really enjoying playing with everyone here
    (1)

10. 04-30-2017 05:05 AM

Player
    Character
    Auron Valentine
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 51
    Hey! Wondering if you guys were still open?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kerrich Eros
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    Hey! Are you folks still recruiting?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Cadmar Locke
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Just moved to this server. Would be very interested in joining.
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barboron View Post
    You're a warrior of light and can't even defeat Twintania with a 20% echo buff? Thanks for the offer but I'll find someone else to save the world.

14. 05-27-2017 06:23 AM

Player
    Character
    Bradic Lamore
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    To everyone that keeps asking - Yes we are always recruiting! Our goal here is to build the most active/fun FC for people to enjoy while online and developing a sense of family. If you have any questions PLEASE send us a tell or message us here and we will get back to you as soon as possible. The more the merrier - after all its a MMO not a single player game!
    (0)
    Last edited by Bradic_Lamore; 08-07-2017 at 04:14 PM.

Player
    Character
    Bradic Lamore
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    Bump! Stormblood soon! =)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Torahiko Ryumau
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 55
    Got room for one more? This would be my first Free Company; and y'all sound like a lovely bunch!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Salem Strider
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 54

How big is the group thus far?

A friend and myself have been struggling under the context of building our own FC and are starting to wonder about joining one instead. That being said we dont want to join a massive group. So im curios what Size you guys have attained thus far and what your focuses are. just generally more information Cheers!
    (0)

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast