Player
    Character
    Texa Yuu
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by WandererSabaku View Post
    Definitely do. Diabolos is a fun server to stick an alt on regardless. Some may say we're "dead" but that's only if you idle in Idyllshire and don't try to find something to do.
    The PF was good for laughs if you could catch it at the right time

(5)

Player
    Character
    Nomfur Farredzasyn
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    I think I'll probably watch the show on YouTube after. I love the idea but after being treated to sub-50ms ping now that the Chaos datacentre is in Frankfurt (Germany), I'm not sure I could put up with 200ms ping even just for watching a play.
    (1)
    White Mage ~ Scholar ~ Paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiroglyph View Post
    Boi if you got kicked for the same thing in over 20 duties I strongly suggest you think hard on whatever the hell it is you're doing

As I'm sure you are well aware, it takes more than one person to be able to kick a player from a duty, so in all those instances there were at least two people agreeing they'd be better off without you tanking.

Player
    Character
    Akashi Mousai
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 90
    I'm not on diabolos but I'm definitely making an alt, this sounds awesome:O!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kaja White
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    I need to make an alt... This sounds like a good time!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Stage Reborn
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by -Mira- View Post
    Probably not able to go see it at the right time and place. Doesn't take away that I absolutely love the idea and that you peeps are doing this

I'll love to see it on youtube (or any other video stream of choice) and screenies and whatever else is the next best thing of seeing this happen. Machinima?
    Next big project is our machinima series - starts filming in 2017. Also doing a handful of other plays and projects during the year.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Stage Reborn
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 50
    Just giving a brief bump to say that we updated the first page to include a link to the trailer. (We re-created/made an adaptation of the beginning of the play cutscenes from IX in XIV.)

If any community reps/devs/XIV team happen to hop along this thread and are actually considering popping in to attend a show, we have a VIP box set up that'll be reserved for you, just say the word.
    (0)
    Last edited by WandererSabaku; 12-05-2016 at 07:07 PM.

Player
    Character
    Tsudin Everrest
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60
    I'm a little late to the party for ASR Introductions, but I'm Tsudin Everrest, one of the members of the A Stage Reborn Board of Directors and also one of the techs for the "I Want To Be Your Canary" play, I'm in charge of house lights and orchestrion operation. I also do a lot of work behind the scenes for our other events, including our Haunted House event we held on Halloween "Lunatic Pandora". I look forward to seeing you all there opening night and hope you enjoy our rendition of "I Want To Be Your Canary".

Also, please do check out the trailer! I may be a little biased, but I think it's absolutely wonderful and has definitely gotten me even more hyped for the play.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Shadow Link'
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsudin View Post
    I'm a little late to the party for ASR Introductions, but I'm Tsudin Everrest, one of the members of the A Stage Reborn Board of Directors and also one of the techs for the "I Want To Be Your Canary" play, I'm in charge of house lights and orchestrion operation. I also do a lot of work behind the scenes for our other events, including our Haunted House event we held on Halloween "Lunatic Pandora". I look forward to seeing you all there opening night and hope you enjoy our rendition of "I Want To Be Your Canary".

Also, please do check out the trailer! I may be a little biased, but I think it's absolutely wonderful and has definitely gotten me even more hyped for the play.
    We need more people like you in this community! Thanks for all your effort guys!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Marie Antoinette
    World
    Kujata
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 76
    Will the bomb show up or will it pretty much just be the play itself? Be funny seeing a little cherry bomb popping up.
    (1)
    Final Fantasy XIV forums in a nutshell
    Quote Originally Posted by Saccharin View Post
    I stopped reading here. I really did. Can people stop asking for FF14 to be FF11 reborn. They tried that and look what happened.

Player
    Character
    Cait Zilla
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Texa View Post
    <snip>
    "professional pizza cutter LTW" haha so true xD
    (1)

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast