Player
    Character
    Fuma Oyabun
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90

Help with anima quest line!

Hello! I've recently returned to the game after a short break due to work and am in need of some help. I'm completely lost on what I need to do next to complete my anima weapon. I currently have my Hyperconductive Kannagi and have accepted the next part of the quest (months ago) but I'm quite confused on how to proceed. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I don't want to waste tomes on items I don't need and I'd rather not cap out and lose tomes as well. This is my current count.

(0)

Player
    Character
    Liaysa Sineos
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Lots and lots of lore. From what you say, it sounds like you are on the Umbrite step. This is basically a lore sinkhole, so I would suggest dumping all of you're lore into buying umbrites ( 300 tomes each ). The other half of this is Sands, which there are many different ways to get sands, and you'll just have to look at the trade-in options and pick what is best for you, Various methods I have used to get sands, Doing Leve's for chests and turning in Vilekin, Spending poetics on sup inks / Thav mists, Using GC seals to buy moonstones to turn in as well, Gathering and crafting blue scrips work as well if you do any of that. I'd say focus mainly on umbrite and the sands will come as they are the easier side of the quest.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Calista Fallon
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    I am mid way through the Umbrite drudgery and get them all from many lore. Fortunately, I don't need lores for gear but I pity the people that do. I get most sands from vilekin chests/leves and occasionally ink/mist when my poetics fill up. GL, as for me, never again hehe. PotD is a nice way to build lore up instead of the other dungeons, etc. plus you can get a sweet 255 weapon to boot.
    (0)
    Last edited by Besame; 11-29-2016 at 04:29 AM.

Player
    Character
    Fuma Oyabun
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Anything from wolf marks I could use towards sands and/or umbrite?
    (0)