Player
    Character
    Sailith Diahasian
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 76

3 players looking for FC

We are originally from Goblin, but are looking for a more active server. We are looking at a couple servers and are looking for an FC to help us make the choice. We are active, dedicated, fun and we are looking for an FC we would fit well with.

We have a mix of different geared 60's including crafters and gathers and are always happy to help in and out of combat. We have helped in many capacities in FC's before and are no strangers to hard work as long as everyone is having fun.

We are looking for a medium sized fc with a good core group of players. We don't like huge FC's where you are just a face in a sea of others. We are semi end game oriented and have done savage content but mainly enjoy Primal EX fights.

Looking for
    - Active voice server
    - Some organisation of some sort
    - Fun light hearted people
    - A little bit of the good kind of crazy
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cornet Espoir
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 60
    Hi there Sailith

My name is Cornet.

I hope you and your friends haven't felt that Faerie hasn't taken any notice to you!

It seems as if you may have found a new home already. However, I will suggest two FC's to you here on this server that seem to be what you are looking for... (Should you ever wish to migrate to Faerie.)
    I will, of course, suggest my own. You seem like the type of friendly player that we seek...

Marl Kingdom (www.marlkingdom.com)

And I will suggest this one:

Radiant Royals, which seems to have a recent recruiting post as well as a website too!

Wherever you may find yourself, I wish you the best of luck!

(Choose Faerie! We're the nice server! ^^)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sesaline Gray
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 60

hello n_n i'm going to group hug you all now and none of you can stop it---

If you're looking for a relaxed, mid-sized group of people with plenty of experience, my suggestion is the DarkFire FC! The majority of DarkFire is very laid-back and active, though some are interested in reaching the full potential of their characters' jobs/professions/rotations/gears/etc. We have numerous crafters and gatherers as well and are always helping one another to reach varying goals.

Late nights can be slow at times but usually there is at least one social player online during those wee hours. c:

Our chat is chill with few rules. Essentially just don't be hella r00d cause that's not cool. Simple common sense stuff. We use Discord and have a FB, too. Good luck to you guys in finding your little nook in the Faerie world!

Take care!
    (0)