Player
    Character
    Ecchi Hadaka
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 60

Crystal Knights, open for recruitment.

Crystal Knights recruiting for Stormblood! Officer positions available for those who are active and interested! These titles require activity, effort, and care for the FC!

Interested in leading a mid core~hard core static or joining one? As long has you have patience you're welcome to try!

We have four houses our main one being a large house in the Myst ward 4, plot 2, drop by sometime! Stables, gardens, airships, etc! We have an amazing discord community that's pretty much the hub of everything US, we also do giveaways time to time~ especially on holidays!

Right now we are running Jackpot III (15% More MGP) Fri~Sun on both weekends and come Stormblood we'll have Heat of the battle III everyday for as long as we can keep it up, as long as we have mats to make them!

Feel free to contact us in game, Ecchi Hadaka or Krystal Asu (Co-leaders of Crystal Knights). We're mostly PST to EST, we accept all~ and do not discriminate. NO DRAMA!
    (0)
    Last edited by Ecchi; 06-04-2017 at 11:19 AM. Reason: BUMPING!

Player
    Character
    Ecchi Hadaka
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 60
    Just an update and a bump! We currently have 3 running statics in the FC and many weekly events, discord is extremely important so we've added the rule that adding the FC discord is a must because its basically the hub of our community. There is no requirement to use voice chat, it is just so one can stay updated on the FC events, give away's, weekly runs, etc! The lul of waiting for the expansion is setting in so this is a great time to meet new people and join new communities! Come one come all!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ashleigh Vanderbilt
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    If you're for a new FC the Crystal Knights is definitely the place to be! We are a very friendly and accepting bunch and are always looking to add more members. We have scheduled FC events such as Wondrous Tails primal runs and Diadem runs. We're also a very helpful group, if you need help getting through the story, advice we're more than happy to help. If you're interested or have any more questions please feel free to reach out and send me a tell, I am Ashleigh Vanderbilt in game.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Krystal Asu
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 60
    I'll be honest what can I say that hasn't already been said?! If your looking to meet new people Crystal Knights is a great place to do so. We love to add new members to our ranks making new friends in the process. Between our weekly events and surprise give away's there is usually something always going on, even if its just fun silliness in Discord. If you have any questions feel free to look me up in game. Krystal Asu
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Ecchi Hadaka
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 60
    BUMP FOR STORMBLOOOD~ WHM IS DEAD! Possible recruits~ please read the first post as its been edited thank you!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Joshua Nath
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 20
    I'm trying to contact Ecchi and Krystal and can't find either of you in the game. Looking to apply for this FC
    (0)