Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    Player
    Character
    Mica Zerrshia
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    What all this about an animation lock? I have no issues with an animation lock with anything on arc
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mica Zerrshia
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Llan View Post
    I don't think ARC AA should cost no arrows. But I do believe we should have a ranged AA. Its stupid that we punch enemies. WE PUNCH ENEMIES! WTH WERE THEY THINKING?
    Cause knocking and pointing an arrow when a mob is 1 ft away is kindda silly when a good swift punch to the face is much more exciting. Just cause ur an archer doesnt mean all u should be able to do is spit arrows lol thats like taking away the ability to clobber mobs with ur staff as a mage
    (0)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by MicahZerrshia View Post
    Cause knocking and pointing an arrow when a mob is 1 ft away is kindda silly when a good swift punch to the face is much more exciting. Just cause ur an archer doesnt mean all u should be able to do is spit arrows lol thats like taking away the ability to clobber mobs with ur staff as a mage
    Well the general point of being an archer, bard or any ranged weapon user is not to be within 1 ft of a mob isn't it?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Aria Placida
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 88
    What all this about an animation lock? I have no issues with an animation lock with anything on arc
    You also haven't done Ifrit on ARC.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Don Elreed
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    I understand the op. position as i love archer class, and before it was nerfed it was the best class out there, about the range AA i dont think its all that bad, because as we already know the combo system will add complexity and having to be shooting a normal shot every time we can is not the best option, maybe with this new system we wont even remember to shoot normally.

From what i read i know we still have something like multishot but maybe will have more uses than a lightshot, so i'll wait and see.....
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Viper Beam
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 70
    "Animation lock" refers to your character being frozen in place while you perform an action (e.g. whenever you fire an arrow). While melee DD can use auto-attack to engage the enemy and be able to move instantly, ARC is frozen in place every time they attack.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Llan Hana
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Coglin View Post
    Well the general point of being an archer, bard or any ranged weapon user is not to be within 1 ft of a mob isn't it?
    Exactly! That's what I thought.
    (0)

---------------------------------
    Sigh...

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11