Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Character
    Barawyda Hyllingilwyn
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    I just wanted to chime in and say that I had the exact same issue on the exact same patch number. Only solution I found was to transfer all my old applications from my old PS4 to my new one.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Syxx Umehara
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 32
    I am also still stuck on 2015.05.26.0000.0000. won't download no matter what. I have tried for days. I have no choice but to cancel at this point, no point in paying for a game I can't play...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Barawyda Hyllingilwyn
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by syxxness View Post
    I am also still stuck on 2015.05.26.0000.0000. won't download no matter what. I have tried for days. I have no choice but to cancel at this point, no point in paying for a game I can't play...
    Unfortunatelu lost revenue is probably the only way Square Enix will fix this issue. Considering canceling my subscription as well.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Barawyda Hyllingilwyn
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    Somebody post this error on the Bug Reports forum. Maybe then Square Enix will at least acknowledge this issue.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tataki Taki
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 57
    I'm in IT so I feel personally ashamed I didn't peg this way, WAY sooner.

I'm on Windows 10 and getting this exact issue. Or I was until I used multiple VPNs to try to get past it. I got past one patch. Stonewalled on the next one.

Then I tried something stupid. I launched the launcher as administrator. This is especially a painful subject for Win10 because while you can disable UAC, all metro apps will stop functioning. I'd written it off as unnecessary because upon providing my login, the launcher would trigger UAC and ask if I wanted to allow changes made to the PC by the FFXIV launcher. And then it would fail to patch.

But when I actively right-clicked the shortcut and chose "Run as Administrator", the patch went through on the first try. No VPNs, no finaglery, it just. Worked.

Might be this helps other folks ready to pull their hair out like I was. Hoping so!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Azeneth Rose
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    I am having the same issue I just had this installed a few weeks ago now cant get it reinstalled. I have tried everything google could come up with now trying cyber ghost but I am a new ti VPNs do I just have to have it running when I run FF14?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Snezhana Dinokii
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Acexx View Post
    I am having the same issue I just had this installed a few weeks ago now cant get it reinstalled. I have tried everything google could come up with now trying cyber ghost but I am a new ti VPNs do I just have to have it running when I run FF14?

I just full reinstalled 2 days ago because I was having this issue. I had to use Cyber Ghost as well.

To use CyberGhost you will want to click on Browse Anonymously button in the launcher. It will then connect to a server and open a window in your default browser, when the window opens you will be good to go. Open FFXIV Launcher and begin downloading.

I had to have CyberGhost open the entire time, I tried turning it off after downloading the appropriate patches but ran into the error again. Please note CyberGhost will only run consistently for 2 hours on the Free version, you have to shut it down and reconnect after that time and continue the download. CyberGhost also puts free users in a "queue" of about 2500 people, but it will connect after 2-3 minutes (not a long wait).

After download I can connect to the servers fine without the VPN, ver odd that it is needed to download.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2