Character
    S'leaina Ahdal
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by LineageRazor View Post
    snip
    Now I don't disagree that from a practicality standpoint, it's like trying to hold back the tide. My issue was not that someone wasn't reporting every one they saw, but that they didn't even have an issue with it if it didn't directly affect them.

That said, just because the issue may be beyond the individual level to fix via reports, that hardly excuses being a willful bystander to it. I tend to be of the mindset that if you can't be bothered to take even the smallest active role against it, you don't have room to complain about it. I don't ever think reporting to the police that some guy stole a little old lady's purse would ever stop crime altogether in a neighborhood, but I'll be damned if that's not the better option to ignoring it. I'm not saying people need to spend their playtime going around, hunting down bots, but spending 2 mins copy/pasting a handful of names into a report when you see some is far more constructive than anything else you can do.
    (2)
    Last edited by SwdVengeance; 11-08-2016 at 05:24 AM. Reason: Character limits

Player
    Character
    Galdous Tansarville
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 60
    Sorry for double post.
    (0)
    Last edited by Galdous; 11-08-2016 at 07:02 AM.

Player
    Character
    Galdous Tansarville
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 60
    Sorry for double post.
    (0)
    Last edited by Galdous; 11-08-2016 at 07:01 AM.

Player
    Character
    Final Spark
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Mwynn View Post
    I'm not bothered by RMT Bots, I'm rather bothered by normal Player Bots that have a normal Name, a normal FC, have Sophia or even Savage Weapons and yet farm tons of Mats as a Gatherer over Night.

Yes they exist and are on every Server and affect the Marketboard with their 99 Stacks of Smithsonite Ores or Luminium Ores...

Easy to find out ...

Nah trust me, I still report players who blatantly bot. I'm just appalled by how they're still not banned yet.
    While I try the best to report RMT, I rarely see any due to:

A) Mostly spending my time in the Goblet.
    B) Not clicking over them fast enough.

Apologies if I made people mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood-Aki View Post
    Usually the type of comment said by the botters or people who use them. They bother everyone just by being here, if you actually understand the chain effect they have on the economy.

...I..

What? I know you're not directly saying that I utilize such products, but I don't.
    Hell, it's even worse on Gilgamesh.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Dio'orsa Pulse
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by UltimateAoe2 View Post
    Nah trust me, I still report players who blatantly bot. I'm just appalled by how they're still not banned yet.
    While I try the best to report RMT, I rarely see any due to:

A) Mostly spending my time in the Goblet.
    B) Not clicking over them fast enough.

Apologies if I made people mad.
    Usually you see the Players who Bot to Gather tons of Items :

~ At Ephermal Nodes, collecting tons of Crystals / Clusters and Aethersands
    ~ At Unspoiled Nodes, they usually arrive 20 Ingame Minutes before the Node appears, they stack together in Mid-Air
    ~ At Normal Nodes mainly for Shards, those are the type that you may encounter in East Shroud or East Thanalan

How to find Evidence for catching one? Well, a Video might be a try, yet after Reporting tons of Gathering Bots fully detailed with Timestamps, Location, Coordinations ...

I assume People who Bot during Night and play with their "Hands" during Peaktime have the so called "Free Ticket" to turn on their Bots, which is somehow sad <_<

I'm loosing Hope actually and I can understand anyone who doesn't care about them after all.
    If you grinded your Blue Scrips the normal Way for the Folklore Books ... well .. that's pretty awful, as People can be asleep and their Characters are mining full Stacks of Items...

I just pretty much know how a MMORPG can face it's own Death being overwhelmed by 100.000 RMT Bots and a whole Community Insulting Legit Players....
    (1)
    Last edited by Mwynn; 11-08-2016 at 06:22 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3