Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    C'astor Tia
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    Hello, I was hoping to get in touch with someone about joining up. Me and my wife have returned to the game after a long time away and were very much hoping to join an FC that would be active, friendly, and laid back. Any chance you are all still recruiting?
    (0)

Player

We are indeed Castortia Contact me via discord username below and I'll talk more with you there

Edit: Also welcome back to the game!!!
    (0)

Player

We're still looking for active people - especially people that will be hitting the new expansion H-A-R-D!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Ortolf Hellfist
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    I wonder, are you guys recruiting extremely new players too? I bought the game 2 weeks ago and was playing on Excalibur but it feels like the server is just too empty for me, even finding a decent FC seems hard. Will probably make a character in the early morning.
    (0)

Player

We are indeed Dusk Making a character early early is the only way to get on Gilgamesh though. Wish you the best of luck if you don't decide to transfer your character over.
    (1)

6. 04-22-2017 04:56 AM

Player
    Character
    Ortolf Hellfist
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by _Sharess_ View Post
    We are indeed Dusk Making a character early early is the only way to get on Gilgamesh though. Wish you the best of luck if you don't decide to transfer your character over.
    aye i ended up making one at around 3 am, but it was worth the wait! i guess i'll try and get in touch with you guys somehow, new character is Ortolf Hellfist if that helps.

edit: I took the liberty and applied in game, I presume i should to the same on the website?
    (0)
    Last edited by duskfall; 04-22-2017 at 07:27 AM.

Player
    Character
    Ortolf Hellfist
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    best.fc.ever.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Reyia Jeanne
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 60
    Hello there, I am currently on Behemonth and I am thinking about getting to Gilgamesh for a brand new server experience. Is there any application i need to fill out in order to become part of the guild :O I am still a relatively new player. Any answer is appreciated
    *just submitted my application in game :0
    (0)
    Last edited by Reyka; 04-25-2017 at 05:05 AM.

Player

NO application, just a quick discussion before invite to make sure you wouldn't be a bad fit Our policies are VERY open and accommodating for most all people and the end goal is to provide a great home for all our members

I see you've submitted the application already Reyia/Reyka. Welcome aboard!!! If you ever need anything add me to discord and hit me up with a msg
    (0)

Player

We're ramping up for the new expansion (MUCH EXCITE VERY WOW) and doing learning party events, fashion shows, other silly events and POTD stuff 100-200 for members in order to help quell the boredom of a new patch. Hit me up on discord if you have any questions or post them here
    (0)

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast