Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Player

hey folks, we've got some chocobo racing, gathering diadem, and guild grouped Starlight Celebration (those robes look AWESOME this time around AND they're dyeable!!)
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Yosef Hinder
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 52
    Are you guys still recruiting. I was looking for a fun, active community to join.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Midil Darkwalker
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    I'm getting closer and closer to a server transfer. I'm interested in doing some raiding. I've been having the hardest time getting any learning groups going on my server... Managed A9S. It's pretty easy, A10s is proving more difficult. You guys active with raiding? I'm not hardcore, mid core, but constantly wanting to learn. And are you guys active in the EST timezone? Last 2 FC's i was in seem to be westcoasters, or night owls. Too late for my old bones. I'm mostly active around the 7-10 pm est range. That active with your FC?
    (1)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by YosefHinder View Post
    Are you guys still recruiting. I was looking for a fun, active community to join.
    We sure are YosefHinder! Sorry for the delayed reply, I was away visiting family for early Christmas in super rural area.
    (1)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Kingsnake661 View Post
    I'm getting closer and closer to a server transfer. I'm interested in doing some raiding. I've been having the hardest time getting any learning groups going on my server... Managed A9S. It's pretty easy, A10s is proving more difficult. You guys active with raiding? I'm not hardcore, mid core, but constantly wanting to learn. And are you guys active in the EST timezone? Last 2 FC's i was in seem to be westcoasters, or night owls. Too late for my old bones. I'm mostly active around the 7-10 pm est range. That active with your FC?
    Hey Kingsnake. I'm one of those Westcoasters myself (Vancouver area). We do indeed do raiding. Most of the FC is in EST Range sadly for myself. We put on A9s and A10s learn/kill groups. The server has a LOT of PF up every day. Some learn, some kill groups. I am learning A11S currently while we have many raiders in the FC between A9S entry and A12S Final phase. So in a roundabout way of getting back to your question. YES 7-10EST is super active with the FC.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Yosef Hinder
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 52
    Quote Originally Posted by _Sharess_ View Post
    We sure are YosefHinder! Sorry for the delayed reply, I was away visiting family for early Christmas in super rural area.
    Is there someone in particular I can pm in game?
    (1)

Player

Glad we were able to snag you ingame Yosef And Happy New Years to folks!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Rei Akiyama
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    Hellow,

I just recently resubbed to the game and unfortunately my current long-term FC has been pretty quiet and inactive. May I ask if you are still recruiting for new members?

Thank you.
    (1)

Player

We sure are Rei
    THrow me a discord friend req and we can talk At work tonight.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Rei Akiyama
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    Will do, is there anyone in particular I can PM in-game as well?
    (1)

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast