Player
    Character
    Enkidoh Roux
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by FarelTheGecko View Post
    I had 56 dungeons, and I still do not own a Plague Doctor's Mask, nor a Plague Bringer's Mask. I demand easier means of getting that look!
    You can get those items also through Retainer Quick Exploration Ventures, among other things like Red Onion Helms and old soldiery tome gear, although the chance of your retainer actually bringing any high level ARR/HW dungeon/raid gear back is very low, it is definitely still possible - equipping your retainers with as high ilevel gear as possible helps apparently.
    (0)
    Last edited by Enkidoh; 05-06-2018 at 01:25 AM.

Player
    Character
    Avatre Drakone
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Would love to get those new (from mog station) angel/demon jackets without wings. Those jackets are nice...but those wings kill it instantly.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Barachim Vandal
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    The gear I want more than anything, is the Lancer gear from Final Fantasy Tactics.

It would look amazing with a modern upgrade.

(3)

Player
    Character
    Red Cork
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    ARR Beastment glamours, like this lovely Sahagin shell mask/helmet item.

Oh, and more variation of sugarloaf hats. I see some styles in the Observatorium that I don't think are available to players.
    (0)
    "Fun comes first. If it isn't fun, you're doing it wrong." -Naoki Yoshida

Player
    Character
    Senah Kha
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    So the thing I really want and is probably do-able is crafted Nidhogg weapons, preferably with the same purple aura that the Nidhogg bird has. Crafted Sophia and Zurvan weapons would be cool, too. I saw a rumor that this was happening for patch 4.3 but it hasn't been confirmed.

Some other things I'd like to see that aren't native to FFXIV:

Lightning's Equilibrium armor in Lightning Returns

Yuna's Sphere Hunter outfit (from FFX-2 but modeled here by Lightning)

Etro's Champion

Although she never wears headgear so that might be a problem; they'd have to design something to go with it.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Nonni Brilante
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 60
    I still want dyeable versions of the Bardam's Mettle sets for combat jobs, especially since it's been done with DoH and DoL classes.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Elhi Syn
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    /visor options for goggles, since cross class glam doesn't look like it will ever be a thing. TxT. I hate that I can only have goggles with a visor toggle if I'm a machinist.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Eugene Tracewood
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 87
    I'd like to see them add tattoos.

Legacy players get a swank neck tat, I'd like to see body, arm and leg tattoos that are not part of armor pieces. Always wanted my MNK to have the MNK icon tattoo on the front.

Also body scars. We have face options, but no body options.

They did express that they weren't going to expand the character creation, yet we get hairstyles every patch... the scars and tattoos could be it's own category could it not?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kesey Stryker
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    I just want to add my two cents. I often read interviews where the devs say this is a Final Fantasy themepark. If this is a theme park why don't we have more glamour of our favorite characters from the series?

FF4 was my first Final Fantasy, so Cecil's character holds a special place for me. I'm awash that this game is at this point and I can't glam my paladin to look like paladin Cecil and my dark knight to look like dark knight Cecil. And FF4 After Years with Kain's Holy Dragoon armor. Honestly, I don't understand why artists aren't working on old character armors more often. You could take my money if you just tried.

Honestly, start with the popular characters like, Cecil and Terra etc, and then move onto other party members. Hell you could even do their signature weapons if you really wanted. Just more of this please.

TLDR: Make more glamours (armor and weapons) from old Final Fantasy characters.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Quintalian Palidor
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 90
    I have a couple requests regarding the Proto Ultima Mesh and Proto Ultima accessories. I was looking forward to putting together a glamour plate featuring these items, however the Mesh only allows two of the four accessories to be displayed together on my character, the Proto Ultima Earrings and Proto Ultima Ring. Currently, the Mesh has an open collar with a small piece of material that prevents the Proto Ultima Necklace from showng up. The Mesh also has sleeves that reach far enough to cause the Proto Ultima Amulet to remain hidden as well. Could a few small adjustments be made to these items? I would very much like to glamour all of these items at once, if some adjustments are possible.

While I'm at it, would it be possible to get matching legs and foot gear? Thank you!
    (1)

Page 35 of 68 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast