Page 25 of 68 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Madison Montgomery
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Maybe Someone here will know since I can't find it anywhere. These dresses were shown in the Eorzea collection vid and an Npc In Rhalgar's reach is wearing it has anyone found it yet ?

(2)

Player
    Character
    Sakura Princess
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    Lyse, Rinoa, Edda, and Minfilia Patch 3.2 hairstyles and glamours request, please.... /wave
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Emsii Heart
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50

a dyeable version of this. The yukata's are nice too but you can't dye them, also I dont really want any designs on it for all classes
    (8)
    Last edited by Emsii; 07-04-2017 at 09:34 AM.

Player
    Character
    Krotoan Argaviel
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    Dyeable post moogle cap +1
    Gunhammers for WAR
    gunblades for DRK/PLD
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Ximena Reign
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 71
    This will be an oddly specific request but... I would adore a top with a metal corset-like belt, like the healing/casting Law gear has, or any armor-like accent honestly. But as JUST a top with no skirt or half-skirt or anything like that (so, with some of the metal midsection of the Law gear, but not the parts that hang down).

Basically everything that's JUST a top is very casual wear, or skimpy, or not available for healers/casters. I want something I can slap on that looks cool, but still lets me see my bottoms. :\
    (8)
    Last edited by Keydah; 07-08-2017 at 08:13 AM.
    There is no apostrophe in Au Ra.
    Stop adding one three years later.

Player
    Character
    Zephyra Aurora
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70

Skirt with no leggings for all classes.

One thing I feel is sorely lacking is a shorter (knee length or above) skirt that does not have leggings that all classes can use. I know that the uraesus skirt fits that description, but the uraesus skirt has a big white stripe on it that makes it clash with a lot of outfits. I would personally like to see something along the lines of the cashmere skirt of healing for all classes except for with no leggings. Something like the cashmere skirt of aiming would work too. One skirt that had no leggings that everyone could use would be a huge improvement to the whole glamour game.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Kona Kai
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 70
    I'd wish they would unlock the race specific gear & the race specific Hempen gear. Edit: Also, not really glamour related but it would be cool if you could choose your race emotes, like be a Elf but have Hyur highlander emotes.
    (5)
    Last edited by KonaKai; 07-12-2017 at 10:21 AM.

Player
    Character
    Jojar Jyounetsu
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Craftable alexander weapons and gear would be fantastic. Maybe even craftable dreadwyrm weapons as well would be really nice for glamour!
    Trying to get a group together to run any of the old content is very difficult (Especially for the midan stuff or even the creator stuff.)
    Opening that stuff to the more casual players would be really nice as well. I always cry a little on the inside whenever I see the midan weapons and know I will never be able to get them.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Aryn Tatsuuchi
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 85
    Quote Originally Posted by KonaKai View Post
    I'd wish they would unlock the race specific gear & the race specific Hempen gear. Edit: Also, not really glamour related but it would be cool if you could choose your race emotes, like be a Elf but have Hyur highlander emotes.
    There was talk of possibly making the hempen sets available for all races due to player feedback...

Not sure where that stands atm though.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Ellia Lombardia
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Please please add Lyse's hair and outfit to the game. Yes, that means NOT Mogstation. Thanks.
    (4)

Page 25 of 68 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast