Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Player

Quote Originally Posted by Lambdafish View Post
    Wait.... this isn't in the game??? Well, I guess I agree it should be, because I already thought it was.

Tbf, it does show how bad it has gotten when people are surprised when it's not mentioned
    I was shocked as well, When it comes to new items the first thing people do is scream "throw it in the cash shop" because doing actual work scares them, but i was REALLY floored by how the OP actually asked for it in a reasonable manner.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Xander Vermillion
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    In general we need more Ishgardian noble clothes. The one in the OP especially.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Alzrius Nremyn
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    Friendly reminder that even the old lady from the Hildy quest has this dress and you don't.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Fiona Greentear
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    I need this dress, would look so pretty in my lalafell... Also let us get the Ishgardian Astrologian's hat, it looks mystical and would fit very well a Time Mage kind of glamour.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Final Heaven
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    I saw this dress on the npc's and thought it would make a nice winter glam too. Please make it a crafting recipe that's dyeable!
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Miste Vaer
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Thanks for all the support so far everyone! Hopefully they can add it as a glamour sometime soon.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Light Khah
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Yes please. T_T I really had hoped that the one from the main quest would be such a dress but it was just the male one for unisex. Would be okay if the unisex one would be male only and we females get our own version. I really envy all the women in Ishgard that are wearing it. Could have put them in the gold saucer to all the other clothes. You know after the new Hildi quests a certain Manderville man could have gotten some inspiration.
    (2)
    Letter from the Producer LIVE Part IX Q&A Summary (10/30/2013)
    Q: Will there be any maintenance fees or other costs for housing, besides the cost of the land and house?
    A: In older MMOs, such as Ultima Online, there was a house maintenance fee you had to pay weekly, but in FFXIV: ARR we decided against this system. Similarly, these older MMOs also had a system where your house would break down if you didn’t log in after a while in order to have you continue your subscription, but this is a thing of the past and we won't have any system like that.

Player
    Character
    Renard Lefeuvre
    World
    Yojimbo
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Enkidoh View Post
    YES!! Yes please! Please Yoshi, please make this dress available to players (as well as the hennin, the conical headdress that the noble ladies wear as well). This is probably the only NPC costume I would love for Enki to be able to wear.
    It would really suit your miqo'te!

Obviously supporting this request as it's crazy not to, though since they made the other one unisex I would expect this to be unisex or come with another outfit for guys for obvious reasons. If I, as a man, can pull off the Orthodox Robe of Healing, I'm ok with squeezing myself into this too.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Angely Moonlight
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    There is another piece that I want a lot!

This top:

It's very similar to the one in GS, but this one have some kind of jewelry on it.

Can we have that too?
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Yuki Lowell
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 80
    I always wanted this version instead the one avaible in GoldSaucer ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by AngelyLowell View Post
    There is another piece that I want a lot!

This top:

It's very similar to the one in GS, but this one have some kind of jewelry on it.

Can we have that too?
    (1)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast