Player
    Character
    Beelz Ebil
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 60

Searching for a home in Siren

There are a ton of free companies who own homes here, some even only have 2 members, who only log in once every 30 days to stop the timer. Looking to buy a medium size home in the mist or goblet. Me and a few friends have been looking for weeks to no avail.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fox Briarthorn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by GoronMan View Post
    There are a ton of free companies who own homes here, some even only have 2 members, who only log in once every 30 days to stop the timer. Looking to buy a medium size home in the mist or goblet. Me and a few friends have been looking for weeks to no avail.
    If you don't have any luck or don't want to be bribing players for sitting on something they're not using, you could wait until the week of November 10th to really hunker down and start looking. That's about when the 45 day timer should give out for the plots that were bought with the last ward increase. Just browsing through some of the new wards for yard ideas, it feels like half the houses haven't even been used (no garden, default placard info, at most an aether crystal in the yard). The timer's offset by maintenance and such so you'll have to be checking quite a bit around then.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Beelz Ebil
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 60
    Thanks! I will make sure I get everyone on then to scour every ward xD.
    (0)