Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Character
    Vidu Moriquendi
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    I feel it makes a lot more sense to have "random" recruits - I would love them to have a bit more of a personality and I really hope they'll look more into that.
    I'm well aware that people hate hearing "lore-reasons" but to me it would feel just wrong to meddle with that "person" that wants to join my squadron just because I'd prefer to have only FemRoes...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lodestone Bait
    World
    Pandaemonium
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidu View Post
    I'm well aware that people hate hearing "lore-reasons" but to me it would feel just wrong to meddle with that "person" that wants to join my squadron just because I'd prefer to have only FemRoes...
    Meanwhile, the same thing is perfectly fine to do with your retainers. Who, unlike our squad members, actually have a tiny bit of personality - one we gave them at that!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Lunar Emerald
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    This takes away the point of the character's individuality. If you don't like them, find someone you do like.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vidu Moriquendi
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Zojha View Post
    Meanwhile, the same thing is perfectly fine to do with your retainers. Who, unlike our squad members, actually have a tiny bit of personality
    Well, I see it like this: your retainer is like your "house maid" that you hired and were you get to pick out what kind of person you want because you "pay" them and such.
    Your recruits arent. You cant "hire" them, they'll apply for the job. The way the system is set up right now, it wouldnt make much sense or feel right to get a new application and the game asking you "from who would you like this application to be?"

And well, they said personality for recruits would have been to much text - which is sad, but understandeble. For your retainer you can choose from... 5? options for personaltiy and they will influence like 3 or 4 speechbubbles - so that would make a total of 40 speechbubbles for retainers. Not the kind of quality personality content I would like for more "independent" squadrom memembers.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2