Player
    Character
    Yukihko Kuroshima
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Suki- View Post
    Quite disappointed that AU (and other regions) are still not able to purchase physical goodies from SE stores </3
    Blame the hackers that were involved in the issue back then when the first Square Enix shop went down...
    We have luck that they gone online again after years of NO shop!
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackoutz View Post
    Naja ich hab einfach gemerkt, dass man mit Mut und Freundlichkeit viel weiter kommt und den Menschen eine Freude macht :3
    Weißt du, wenn wir alle an einem Strang hier im Forum ziehen, dann kommen wir einfach so viel weiter und stärken die gesammte Community <3

Player
    Character
    Mim Silmaril
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Why in the name of god can't I select "Germany" as "Country" in the EU store when ordering the lore book?!

Austria, France, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Belgium, Poland, Denmark, Czech Republic, Switzerland... all 9 bordering countries available, but not Germany?!

Are you kidding me?

Physical Orders

From which countries can I order?

You may order products from European countries and Australia. Please note that we do not ship physical products to Australia. We ship to the following countries: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Spain - Canary Islands, Croatia, Czech Rep, Denmark, Ireland, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Gibraltar, Holland, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.

Please note that international shipments may be subject to custom tax depending on the country of destination. We are not responsible for any such Custom Declaration fees.
    Well, that seems to be not true then.
    (1)
    Last edited by Neophyte; 10-19-2016 at 09:07 PM.

Character
    Lexia Lightress
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by HyoMinPark View Post
    I did see a couple listings for the Lore book on US eBay. Not sure if the seller will ship to Australia, but you could always ask--just know it will cost quite a bit because shipping outside of the US is ridiculous. Just know one was an auction already over $100 USD, and the other a buy it now for $250 USD. orz
    There are some reputable ebay sellers out there that will act as a proxy and even with the price of item + shipping to them +plus shipping to you will get lot cheaper then some of these other people like the one selling the lore book for $250 (that same seller also selling other items for a inflated price also)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Soki Yagami
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    Anyone manage to find a store that ships international?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rogue Muse
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    *looks at all the shiny merchandise from the live letter*

*cries eternally*
    (4)

Player
    Character
    L'yhan Nunh
    World
    Aegis
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 80
    Sorry to necrosummon this thread from the void (and to further remind Rogue how unfortunate out Square-Enix store is...), but I have waited a long time and still don't seem to have an answer to this problem? Is there anything available in Australia yet?

Region locked minion codes have me concerned to buy online.
    (0)
    Yhan, the White Viper.

Player
    Character
    Renard Lefeuvre
    World
    Yojimbo
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 90
    While the costs aren't ideal, a deputy service still seems like the only way to be sure to get the English version of the book in many regions.

However, in case anyone wasn't sure, the minion codes aren't region locked themselves (like the CDs and art books). Successfully used a JP lore book code on an EU account, so I am saying that with certainty.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Leyna Crosse
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    A lot of problems could be solved if Square Enix would just open a third-party seller storefront through Amazon.com and/or find a good shipping partner for AUS/NZ.
    Unless its electronics which have certain restrictions going to certain countries (mostly middle-east), I honestly do not understand why they cant ship physical merchandise to places like AUS, other than shipping costs might be higher than folks expect but Im certain AUS/NZ folks are more than willing to pay the shipping to even just have a shot at the merchandise.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Nikko Toska
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    http://store.jp.square-enix.com/item...ntercat=SERIES

This is the English version on the Japan site, maybe the shipping from Japan won't be as bad? Don't know if they can even ship to AUS/NZ though since you have to login before it will tell you shipping info and it knows I'm in Japan.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rena Molkoh
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    CDJapan does sell the English version of Encyclopaedia Eorzea now.
    http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEODAI-15838
    (1)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast