Player
    Character
    Victoria Sharpy
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 60

Angry Server issues? Data Center?? What's going on??

Earlier yesterday morning i was able to get into the game and played just fine. But later in the afternoon and all last night there has been sever lag issues that where so bad that I could not even run a simple low level dungeon. The same issue has been happening today. What's going on. I am on a Ps4, and have checked for system updates and everything is fine. I have reset the Ps4, restart the game, and nothing. I have characters on Leviathan and Diablos and have experience the same issue. I am very frustrated and all i want to do is to PLAY the game. I REALLY HOPE that I don't have to wait another day to be able to run my dailies and stuff. Cause this is utterly ridiculous.

Edit: One thing I did forget to mention: when switching to my character on Diablos I had several instances of getting disconnected while on the loading page.
    (0)
    Last edited by TorieBear; 10-18-2016 at 04:28 AM.

Player
    Character
    Dominic Eagleheart
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 60
    I always have some issues with lag in the evenings, do you have Comcast/XFINITY? That has seem to be a common denominator between me and FC mates.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Victoria Sharpy
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMango View Post
    I always have some issues with lag in the evenings, do you have Comcast/XFINITY? That has seem to be a common denominator between me and FC mates.
    No i dont have that particular ISP. And ive experienced lag before but never to this severity. Day and a half now. And all i want to do is play the game. -_-
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Victoria Sharpy
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 60
    So this has started AGAIN after maintenance! WHAT IS GOING ON! I'm STILL having severe lag issues and I restarted my router and still nothing. PLEASE tell me is anyone else having d/c, lag and or other issues?????
    (0)