Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Millie Majenta
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    I am literally 1 stat point off, in game, when my squadrons mission results say I should be bang on point. Usually 1 stat difference shouldn't make much of a difference, but in this case....

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Elena Luminari
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    There was indeed an extra point, the culprit was the conjurer 54. It had 135 MEN instead of 134. I just fixed it now.
    (1)
    https://ffxivsquadron.com/

Player
    Character
    Millie Majenta
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Thank you ^^. Any other time and I might not have even noticed it, but that one point literally made the difference XD
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Elena Luminari
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    I made a change in the configuration, it's possible that the site appears as not accessible for a short period of time.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Krokov Reynall
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Even reading some of the comments I still don't get how it works is there a link to any video of someone with step by step instructions?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Elena Luminari
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    There's a big wall of text explaining how to use the app, the right side, under the Results title. Is there something not clear enough in this? Here are the basics on how to calculate a result.

1) Fill the Squadron form with your squadron members. Most of the fields speak for themselves, just note that the second drop-down menu is for the level and the input field is for the current XP value of each member. Do let the checkbox ticked unless you want to exclude a member from the calculation.

2) Fill the Training form with the values you have in-game. You only have to set the values for PHY, MEN and TAC and the current rank of your squadron. The rest is for simulating a training and/or an XP gain and update your squadron automatically.

3) Fill the Mission form. Select the mission you want to complete in-game and set the values in this form. Most of the fields speak for themselves here too.

4) Hit the Solve button. The app will search the combinations for you for the mission you selected.

Here's an import code you can use with a basic working example. https://pastebin.com/SK0f3X61
    Just click Import in the top right corner and paste the code in the field.

I hope this will help you understand.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Deceptus Keelon
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    I just say screw it, have average stats and then a range of different physical / magic jobs.

I find I can do most missions and if I can't, no big loss.

I don't think I should have to do calculus (kidding, kidding) to manage a squadron.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Prosper Tapdur
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    I just wanted to thanks gratefully Stoi for his app/website...it really helped me a lot understanding and efficiently using my squad. Hope you'll still update your website for future changes.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Krokov Reynall
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoi View Post
    There's a big wall of text explaining how to use the app, the right side, under the Results title. Is there something not clear enough in this? Here are the basics on how to calculate a result.

1) Fill the Squadron form with your squadron members. Most of the fields speak for themselves, just note that the second drop-down menu is for the level and the input field is for the current XP value of each member. Do let the checkbox ticked unless you want to exclude a member from the calculation.

2) Fill the Training form with the values you have in-game. You only have to set the values for PHY, MEN and TAC and the current rank of your squadron. The rest is for simulating a training and/or an XP gain and update your squadron automatically.

3) Fill the Mission form. Select the mission you want to complete in-game and set the values in this form. Most of the fields speak for themselves here too.

4) Hit the Solve button. The app will search the combinations for you for the mission you selected.

Here's an import code you can use with a basic working example. https://pastebin.com/SK0f3X61
    Just click Import in the top right corner and paste the code in the field.

I hope this will help you understand.
    My intention was not to upset you I thank you for the expanded explanation
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Quitis Faerquarth
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    Greetings Warriors of Light,

I cannot express how much I appreciate being able to calculate my squadron training in order to 100% missions.

That being said I've thought about the interface and wondered if I might be able to suggest a few things in order to improve its usability.

1. Squad tabs. These are probably really great for players that have multiple accounts but the majority of us only have one account, and thus only have one squadron. What we need is multiple missions for one squadron.

2. Training on one squadron that effects all squadrons. Currently I use all 5 squadrons to do calculations for five different weekly missions. It would be nice if when I did training to get one mission to have a certain result, it would update all the other squads so I can recalculate them.

What would be really neat is to take your calculator, add a form to add mission specifics, then a button to add those missions specifics to a list. Have each mission on the list with a button to calculate. Then have a squad section, with buttons to do training and the like. Have any mission calculate button use the squad stats to calculate. Thus the mission calculations provide the training requirements, the training buttons update the squad stats, and the squad stats change the results when the calculation is done again.

A little more work and you can make an edit button on the missions so that we can just update them each week when their requirements and affinities change.

Anyway, thanks again for making such an amazing calculator. I'll continue to use it as is for now but hope that some day we might have an easier way to calculate our weekly farms.
    (0)

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast