Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Feliria Stryke
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 70
    It's all good now \o/ Thank you for this awesome site! Too bad you don't have a donation button(but i guess you don't do this for money anyway, since you don't even run ads).
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Meru Maru
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Damn, thanks for the update and the hard work. Much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoi View Post
    Concerning the command missions. Do the xp chemistry apply? Do the 3 squadron members get the same amount of xp?
    The Exp. chemistry actually does still apply in command missions, but only if the chemistry is activated due party comp (including yourself I think), and it only boosts xp for that particular squadron member (i.e. not for you).
    I've never seen an Exp. to all members modifier though.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    King Canadane
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    I was about to say "Whoa I remember this from years back" but it seems it's the same topic!
    (0)

http://king.canadane.com

Player
    Character
    Leozswyz Skoenwilfwyn
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Ahoi and thank you for the formidable calculator, Stoi!

I tried some calculations yesterday and I think I ran into a bug.

To reproduce:
    - Use squadon data from local storage posted below (i have to split it, as post length is limited to 1000 chars)
    - Calculate possible training paths
    - The first training shows PHY 286 MEN 622 TAC 439 as target values
    - MEN 622 is wrong, it turns out to be 608 in the game.

My suspicion:
    The Archer somehow introduces a problem here. In the possible training parts there is one suggestion that doesn't incorporate the archer, and that possibility worked. The other three do not work properly, there are stats off (I did not try these in the game but manually calculated the training effects.

Again, thank you for the great work I hope I could help by sending this bug, and I hope more that I somehow made a mistake and the solution is once again: "Problem exists between keyboard and chair"
    (0)
    Last edited by Leorzswyz; 01-09-2018 at 06:52 PM.

Player
    Character
    Leozswyz Skoenwilfwyn
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    {"1":{"m-level":"50","phy":"275","men":"620","tac":"430","mission-bonus-1":"elezen","mission-bonus-2":"roegadyn","mission-bonus-3":"","max-trainings":"6","recruit-1":"archer","level-recruit-1":"60","race-recruit-1":"roegadyn","exp-recruit-1":"0","chemistry-recruit-1":"gladiator|5|men|true|0","use-recruit-1":"true","recruit-2":"lancer","level-recruit-2":"60","race-recruit-2":"roegadyn","exp-recruit-2":"0","chemistry-recruit-2":"m_level|10|phy|false|0","use-recruit-2":"true","recruit-3":"marauder","level-recruit-3":"60","race-recruit-3":"roegadyn","exp-recruit-3":"0","chemistry-recruit-3":"above_50|10|phy|false|0","use-recruit-3":"true","recruit-4":"rogue","level-recruit-4":"60","race-recruit-4":"roegadyn","exp-recruit-4":"0","chemistry-recruit-4":"all_diff_class|15|tac|false|0","use-recruit-4":"true",
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Leozswyz Skoenwilfwyn
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    "recruit-5":"gladiator","level-recruit-5":"60","race-recruit-5":"roegadyn","exp-recruit-5":"0","chemistry-recruit-5":"in_squadron|10|tac|false|0","use-recruit-5":"true","recruit-6":"arcanist","level-recruit-6":"60","race-recruit-6":"roegadyn","exp-recruit-6":"0","chemistry-recruit-6":"roegadyn|15|tac|false|0","use-recruit-6":"true","recruit-7":"conjurer","level-recruit-7":"60","race-recruit-7":"roegadyn","exp-recruit-7":"0","chemistry-recruit-7":"all_diff_class|30|mgp|false|0","use-recruit-7":"true","recruit-8":"thaumaturge","level-recruit-8":"60","race-recruit-8":"au ra","exp-recruit-8":"0","chemistry-recruit-8":"diff_class|10|men|false|0","use-recruit-8":"true","b-phy":"120","b-men":"280","b-tac":"0","rank":"400"},"2":{},"3":{},"4":{},"5":{},"activeSquadron":"1"}
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Elena Luminari
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Wow, took me a while to figure this one and it was a really little and stupid mistake. The 3% was simply considered as 5%, I typed the wrong value in the drop-down menu...
    When you go back to your squadron, open the chemistry for the archer, it should now display 5% instead of 3%. And if you change it to 3% and save, it'll erase the wrong value with the good one and everything should work fine.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Leozswyz Skoenwilfwyn
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Thank you very much for the lightning fast response! Once again: Great work!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ginger Bear
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70

Tool does not seem to solve the mission

Morning all,
    I am having trouble using the tool. I have entered all the data correctly for my 8 squad members and their lv 40 mission but when i click the Solve button nothing happens on the page.

I have tried clearing the data and starting over as well as trying in another browser (Chrome & IE).

Would someone be able to help me figure out what I may be doing wrong?

Thanks
    GB
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Elena Luminari
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Please use the export button in top the menu, right side, and send me the code. I'll have a look at your squadron.
    (1)

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast