Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Emraell Code
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 65
    Can you add an option to select a squadron from the results to apply experience to?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Demonic Pagan
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Has anyone done a YouTube video or something of how to use this tool? The textual explanation isn't helping me understand on how to use the tool so I am very unsure if I'm inputting figures correctly and how to use the results to train my squadron and do missions. Reasoning behind this is due to after hitting the "Apply" & "Confirm" buttons under training seems to absolutely nothing.
    (1)
    What is there to say? I am me, and no one can change that.
    Twitter: @demonicpagan | PSN: Godko2000

Player

Squadron content is really poor balanced as for now, having a full group of 8 recruits and failing ALL lv 40 mission without any chance to maximize stats is awful.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Raj Ahten
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonicpagan View Post
    Has anyone done a YouTube video or something of how to use this tool? The textual explanation isn't helping me understand on how to use the tool so I am very unsure if I'm inputting figures correctly and how to use the results to train my squadron and do missions. Reasoning behind this is due to after hitting the "Apply" & "Confirm" buttons under training seems to absolutely nothing.
    Can't get the tool to work for me either, I think something busted.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Skadi Felis
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Raffounz View Post
    Squadron content is really poor balanced as for now, having a full group of 8 recruits and failing ALL lv 40 mission without any chance to maximize stats is awful.
    Try out with stats from other classes. Class change books are buyable in the GC shop.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kelios Worldbreaker
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    Does this tool currently work? Hitting Resolve to find training solutions does nothing, on three separate browsers. Not even an error, just nothing.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Gvaz Elite
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 58
    I do not understand how to use this calculator. The text instructions are not helpful. I just want to see what I have to do to pass this lvl 20 voidsent mission. I am currently just throwing these dudes at the wall and seeing if something sticks in 18 hours and that's not really efficient or useful in understanding how this thing works.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Dark Saviour
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Gvaz View Post
    I do not understand how to use this calculator. The text instructions are not helpful. I just want to see what I have to do to pass this lvl 20 voidsent mission. I am currently just throwing these dudes at the wall and seeing if something sticks in 18 hours and that's not really efficient or useful in understanding how this thing works.
    Not related to this calculator, but for the 20 and 40 rank-up missions, all 3 stats for your squad must meet or exceed those listed for the mission. Rather than try to tailor the classes I had available to get the best spread, I just power-leveled everyone until I could brute force it.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Poppa Seth
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    Hey everyone who is looking at this website, it does apparently work still.

1. Make sure the marks next to your squadron members are checked. That isn't for affinity its just to tell the site which characters to use.

2. If you have an affinity then click on the lightning bolt to open that window

3. The training bonus is the bonus you have in the training regimen already so when you go train your squad use those numbers *took me awhile to figure it out, I am a noob*

4. Also on the mission requirements you will up the training by 1 each time to see what you need to do to raise your bonus to the right level to complete the mission. If all 6 fail then I am assuming you just need to do some more training on your own before it can read a positive match? I could be wrong.

If you guys have any questions feel free to leave them here and I will try my best to get in contact with you hehe. Hell I might even make that video some people want but I am not very good at that kinda stuff
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Prosper Tapdur
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Hi, is this tool still being working on ? (SB and 4.1 ready ?) i'm asking cuz with the 4.1 patch and squadron changes i'll probably have a huge need for it...
    (1)

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast