Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Elena Luminari
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    I'm pretty sure it's not working as expected right now, so it's useful.

Let's admit the mission affinity is Arcanist and Hyur. The party should have both an Arcanist and a Hyur (or an Arcanist Hyur) for the chemistry to be activated, or the Hyurs (for example) will have the chemistry activated no matter if there are Arcanists or not? In other words, should all the affinities be matched or just one for the character with the chemistry?

Right now it's something like "when the 3 mission affinities exist", but it's bugged anyway.
    (0)
    Last edited by Stoi; 07-20-2019 at 11:48 AM.
    https://ffxivsquadron.com/

Player
    Character
    Elena Luminari
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    The server will be down for a few hours, so the app won't be accessible during that time.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Elena Luminari
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Everything should be back to normal now, I hope.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Yavas Rodin
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Hi, I'm not sure if this is user error or a bug I'm running into but after completing squadron missions, I can't seem to get the exp input to update the four members I brought. Training missions and command missions have worked fine, but even selecting my four members and using the command mission exp or trainee mission exp boxes doesn't seem to work for applying squadron mission exp. Do you mind helping? Am I missing something?

edit: scratch this, it worked using the Command Mission exp box, it just didn't seem to prior.
    (0)
    Last edited by Cai; 08-12-2019 at 08:15 AM.

Player
    Character
    Elena Luminari
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Cai View Post
    Hi, I'm not sure if this is user error or a bug I'm running into but after completing squadron missions, I can't seem to get the exp input to update the four members I brought. Training missions and command missions have worked fine, but even selecting my four members and using the command mission exp or trainee mission exp boxes doesn't seem to work for applying squadron mission exp. Do you mind helping? Am I missing something?

edit: scratch this, it worked using the Command Mission exp box, it just didn't seem to prior.
    If you ever get another issue like this, try to open the console with F12 and see if there's an error message, this could help if there's actually a bug. Please note that for the Command Mission exp box to work, you can only select 3 members (as you are the 4th one). I should simplify everything and have only one box "Add XP". I'll think about this.

I'll come soon with a little update for the affinities as I was able to test some of them, but I'm still not sure about the "mission affinity is at maximum" one, as I can't seem to get it to test it. To me, the affinity triggers the chemistry, so I don't really understand the purpose of this one. Could anyone care to explain? Thanks.
    (0)
    Last edited by Stoi; 08-15-2019 at 11:48 PM.

Player
    Character
    Elena Luminari
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Added two new chemistries: "not accompanying someone of the same class" and "not accompanying someone of the same race".
    Added an error message when trying to get a result with an incomplete squadron (less than 4 valid recruits).
    Added tooltips for the training input fields.
    Renamed "Trainee Mission exp." to "Squadron Mission exp." for better understanding.
    Fixed an issue where the name of the recruits was resetting upon training.
    Slightly edited the "How to use" section.

Buttons in the Training form now only activate when the prerequisites are met.
    -You must select a training first for the apply button to be clickable, for a training. Selecting recruits in this case is optional, and selecting recruits will only apply the XP to these recruits.
    -You must select exactly 3 recruits (as you will always have 3 recruits with you on a command mission) and set a value > 0 in Command Mission exp. for the apply button to be clickable, to assign the XP to the selected recruits after a command mission is completed.
    -You must select exactly 4 recruits (as you can't send less than 4 recruits on a squadron mission) and set a value > 0 in Squadron Mission exp. for the apply button to be clickable, to assign the XP to the selected recruits after a squadron mission is completed.
    For better readability, a color code has been implemented.
    -Fields will turn red when a recruit is missing mandatory data (class and/or race and/or level) this means it'll be excluded from everything, simulation and training (consider this a WIP recruit not available yet).
    -Fields will turn yellow for recruits that are excluded from the calculation (checkbox unticked). These units can still be given XP using the training forms, but won't be used in the simulation.
    Consider the "mission affinity is at maximum" chemistry a WIP as I'm not certain how it works. I also recommend not using Edge as it was not saving the data for me, but it may work for you, just be warned that this is a possible issue.

Let me know if you find any issue, that's not to exclude as I modified quite a few things.
    (0)
    Last edited by Stoi; 08-16-2019 at 04:53 AM.

Player
    Character
    Scias Vyse
    World
    Spriggan
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 71
    Hello there,

When you "Solve" a result it's started to display the wrong img titles (on hover).

It seems like it's always taking my first four Squadron member their names while mixing classes and levels.

I hope that explanation helps, it's basically just hovering over the squadron images after you do a "Solve".

Kind regards,
    DJScias
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Elena Luminari
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Should be fixed.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Scias Vyse
    World
    Spriggan
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 71
    Hello there,

Seems like it was only fixed partially, now it's showing this on hover:
    - 2. Archer - 37 - Hyur - undefined
    - 3. Marauder - 37 - Roegadyn - undefined
    - 6. Lancer - 35 - Elezen - undefined

I'm gonna guess "undefined" isn't meant to be there. Which is probably the member's name.

Kind regards,
    DJScias
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Elena Luminari
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Oh, it's indeed partially fixed, but not totally in the way you think. It's working just fine if no training is needed. As soon as training is needed, there's indeed a missing value for the name. I'll have a look at this.

Edit: Should be good now. Let's hope I didn't forget nor break anything else.
    (0)
    Last edited by Stoi; 08-28-2019 at 07:33 AM.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast