Player
    Character
    Sabian Paladinson
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 60

The Wolves is a casual FC looking for more peeps to play with!

We are a casual Raiding guild that is looking for more people to play with us! Any one is welcome, we don't mind teaching new players!
    Raid Nights are Tues 7:30pm-10pm PST, and Friday 7pm-10pm PST. Friday is the more casual night that will be used for raiding and sometimes other events like Extreme Primal runs.
    Not a raider? Thats fine! We run just about everything the game has to offer and you are in no way expected to do anything you dont want to. We only want peeps to have a good time with us regardless of what you chose to do.
    We are a casual, stress free, and fun friendly guild that is just seeking a good time running through any and all content FFXIV has to offer.
    We use Discord to chat and play other games as well so feel free to join and have fun with us!
    Questions are welcome! Hope to see you in game!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Gingergal Lionbane
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 55
    My husband and I are looking to join your FC, but I'm not sure how to go about it. We are both lvl 50+ casual players. Can you shoot me a message in game?

Gingergal Lionbane a.k.a. Lorie

Mekail Lionbane a.k.a. Craig
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Thora Kurobara
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 30
    Interesting! I'm a struggling lvl 25 battlemage wannabe right now on trial and whose slower PC makes it trying to catch up with ace gamers scrambling through the mazes of Sashana and DeepCroft. I do pretty well battling solo but it's these mandatory quests that leave me in the dust, so if your guild raids can help drill me to get through them I'd be grateful and a half! I can do your hours easily. One hangup is long as I'm in trial (and for a wallet strapping while) I can't Tell or Yell so these forums look like that 's the only way I can talk to other players unless there's another way. Here's hoping I'm in your party!

Thora
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Glaive Corvo
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 36
    Hello! Lvl 35 warrior (and climbing) I'm interested in joing your FC, my in game name is Val Halla
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lanore Evermourne
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    Zalera ftw!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ariadne Ridell
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    Hi
    We are 2 players (drg and rdm) looking for a casual group for raiding.

Last tier cleared was gordias savage (before echo) then we took a break from the game.

Leaving a msg here in case you have space in your group.

Cheers.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Wraevyn Almarea
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    The Wolves are currently back to raiding for Stormblood. We are in need of dps (SAM/NIN/MNK) that can consistently raid Tues and Weds, 7:30-10pm PST. Must be willing to use Discord.

We are also open to casual players of all levels to join in and have some fun. We are a 21+ FC with a house and buffs up at all times.

If you're interested, respond here or message me (Wraevyn Almarea), Sabian Paladinson or Midori Hitokiri.
    (0)