Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26
    Player
    Character
    Sharl Llyntine
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    For heavensward you gave Stoneskin and protect the same strength across all jobs to avoid White Mage being a mandatory healer.

Do you have any plans to do the same with Virus and Eye for Eye so SCH isn't considered mandatory?
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Mimiji Miji
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    In Ishgard, there is a chocobo-fighting arena that's never used called the Proving Grounds. Was that planned to become something or was it just added randomly?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Mimiji Miji
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    With the buffs to ASTs, do you feel that Nocturnal Sect should act as the main-healer or the off-healer in 8-man parties?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    C'thuuko Tohka
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90
    Many players feel as though Alexander: The Creator (Savage) was undertuned, with minimal DPS checks, enrages being nearly nonexistent and mechanics being skippable even in i240 gear, which were issues not present in even Final Coil. Is this level of tuning a trend we can expect to see continuing into the future, or what are your plans for raid tuning going forward? Furthermore, if this level of difficult is planned to continue going forward, are there any plans to add something extra to challenge the players who may find this level of tuning too low?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    C'thuuko Tohka
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90
    As you're likely aware, the world first clear of Alexander: The Soul of the Creator (Savage) occurred in just over 49 hours after the servers went live with patch 3.4. Was this faster than you were expecting, and did this suggest to you that the raid may not have been the difficulty you intended it to be?
    (0)
    Last edited by HeavenlyArmed; 10-13-2016 at 01:36 PM.

Player
    Character
    Doctor Secksy
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70

Instanced Minions

Would it be possible to bring minions into dungeons? I'm an avid collector and I love hanging out with them, but I'm also nearly always in a dungeon. I would love to bring a buddy pet in with me to share more adventures with.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Mother Vain
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    Increase/Extend Length of Events

All Saints' Wake is only a week and a half. Some people now own an apartment, house, and room in their Free Company. Can you please consider looking into extending these seasonal events? They go by too fast.
    (2)
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mother Vain
    Founding Leader for <TAINT> on Gilgamesh, the world's largest LGBTQIA+ gaming community

Giving OVER 3,000+ human beings around the world somewhere to call home since ARR beta.
    https://tiny.cc/taintinvite/

Player
    Character
    Aryn Tatsuuchi
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 85
    We have the option to use 24 hour time for the chatlog timestamps.

Can we get the option to use 24 hour time for other ui elements, such as the local/server/eorzea time in the upper right?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Blackhawk Warrior
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 70

housing design

i was wondering if haukee manor housing design is possible and if it would be possible to get it as a workshop recipe
    (1)

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26