Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Ebi Frye
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 80
    My newer pet peeve is people not taking advantage of their invulnerabilty window after being rez'd and getting immediately obliterated by the next raidwide AOE because they couldn't wait two seconds.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Hades Pluto
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 80
    My pet peeve is when a tank wants me to dps( I usually do) but they don't use any defense cool downs, and they start complaining when I start healing them <.<
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Rawon Special
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Just happened yesterday doing ramuh extreme. Not actually healer "ugh" moment but....

tank still ask us (me and the other healer) to help dps... Like are you serious? With aoe everywhere, tether line, electro ball, thunderstorm left and right where players HP going up and down like economic crisis.... Not counting its pug too. (We got wiped like 3 times before tank just rage quit "noobing" us all)
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Scarlett Dzian
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 76
    Warriors that macro berserk with demands for esuna/leeches.

DPS that eat aoes and things like poisons. 3rd boss in void ark is laughable for this. corrosive bite and seeing half my party get 3-4 stacks of poison. like really? 1 can forgive but if your in that area long enough to take 4 hits... or things like acceleration bombs in ozma. dps keep attacking bomb goes off bam there goes 15k of your hp. or pyretic in midas. loads of others but I wont list em all.

dps that then die from things like the above example and blame the healers for not healing them.

tanks that repeatedly lose hate because "dps stance dancing"
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Una Lihzeh
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 53
    Biggest pet peeve is tanks who don't listen when you say you're not ready and pull anyways. I've taken to just not entering the boss room and letting them die the first time around because if I'm not ready, I'm NOT READY.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Gemina Lunarian
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    My pet peeves are lack of awareness, flexibility, and growth. Those encompass many things mentioned here already, and each feeds into the next. Finally having had playing roles other than healer, I understand why my own mistakes lead me to not avoiding AoE or using CDs. I understand the reliance on the healer to 'heal' through my mistakes, while making sure they don't have to do it a second time.

As a healer, I am aware that the optimal choice is not always made in the heat of battle, and I am there to make sure we still make it through regardless. But as a healer, don't take that or me for granted. I need to see improvement and accountability on your part if you derp. That is all.
    (3)

How I came to be by the side of the chosen, and the moments we've sewn.
    This soul. Its attachment to all living things. The love they have known.
    Oh Warrior of light if only you could hear,
    just how closely I hold you dear.

Player
    Character
    Xoria Tepes
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    What annoys me are those saying SCH is useless; WHM is useless; AST is useless for ____ reason.

Also, what really annoys me is when a bard or machinist pop MP buffs for me when not asked because I'm sitting at low MP. I tend to yell at them, and to have one of my friends tell them I'm actually good at MP management; she'll let you know if she genuinely needs MP. So stop lowering your DPS for something that is my responsibility.
    (1)
    9.23.2019 [11:15 p.m.]Total Play Time: 1552 days, 0 hours, 0 minutes - You'll be hard-pressed to find a more cynical person than me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Odstarva View Post
    You people are never happy.
    [...] You complain and complain and complain.

Player
    Character
    Joshy Kokowai
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    My biggest pet peeve is being complained at when I'm very busy keeping my raid alive and wasnt able to put out as much dps when others are getting hurt by AOEs. Happened recently on Alexander NORMAL someone was complaining to me that I didn't put out enough dps. I had dps when i can and the amount of dps that i can do depends on how well we can dance around the mechanics. we cleared the fight with no problem and no wipes (besides letting him die)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ace Ark
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Astral145 View Post
    snip.
    That's all fine and dandy when it comes to minimal damage seeing as I don't immediately throw a physick on them when they've only taken a little damage, but the problem is when they decide to stand in things that hit hard and leave them with less than a quarter of their health or if they take stacks they shouldn't take. That's mainly what I'm referring to. I get that it can be difficult for them, but letting themselves die isn't going to exactly maximize any DPS either.
    I can tell you now, running the Vault before with two Black mages really didn't go well at all the couple of times that happened for me. I feel for them but resurrecting one only for the other to die shortly after and have that alternate became a problem.

Edit: I should also add, Tank seemed to really want me to help with DPS, but the Black Mage got a little pissy at me for his deaths. While I was doing my best to balance both, it's not like I can make miracles. I DPS when my party isn't dying.
    (0)
    Last edited by DynamoAce; 09-29-2016 at 07:01 PM.

Player
    Character
    Okami Amaterasuu
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    When DPS keep standing in stupid and complain that I'm not healing them enough.

Oh sorry, I guess I should use my 0 mp 0 second gcd 9999 potency raid wide aoe heal every 2 seconds. Totally my fault that you got one-shotted from standing in those lasers.

Oh, also I find it annoying when a healer raises you but doesn't heal you, then you die from raid wide damage.
    (0)

Watching forum drama be like

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast